Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't played a single one of the games you've mentioned, so I have no idea who he is or what he sounds like.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the voice actress who does Lightning from Final Fantasy 13 and Liara from Mass Effect. Her voice is sexy and she's hot.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Hes good, and has consistently done great work. Loved him in P4 and Bioshock.
    Didnt even know he was in the last of us.

10+ Year Old Account
    no idea who he is!

obviously got nothing on Metzen...
    dragonmaw - EU

Deleted
    Nope. Best voice actor is Kevin Michael Richardson.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robin_Atkin_Downes

This guy. Ridiculous number of roles, most of which I was surprised to find had the same actor.

My favorite of which has to be the Medic from TF2.

Deleted
    He's great but I really like Michel Hogan and would buy a game just because he has a part in it:P Must be hes accent..

Deleted
    I dont know how the man is personal wise but he does a good job as VA.

Quote Originally Posted by Aciaedius View Post
    Maybe he and Nolan North should be the two leads for the same game
    I remember a Fall of Cybertron video that I can't find, that the producers said that the characters (voiced by North and Baker) only worked because they were friends in real life.
    And Nolan recommended him to play his partner, I think.
    Your you're own enemy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlyman View Post
    I remember a Fall of Cybertron video that I can't find, that the producers said that the characters (voiced by North and Baker) only worked because they were friends in real life.
    And Nolan recommended him to play his partner, I think.
    Ah, they were major characters in that game? Didn't play it and I'm not particularily well read on Transformers, so I didn't notice :P

But yeah. I could almost figure that they'd be friends. Haha