Page 1 of 17
... LastLast

Why should Allie help troll vol'jin ? i mean really why.

Hey everyone I'm really trying to see the why should we help take garrosh out it is not our mass. at all thrall put him in as leader of the horde. I understand garrosh has done alot of crap, but really why should we waste our army lack there of an army to help vol'jin. Most allie want the hole horde to be burn too the ground and leave nothing alive.. but you know that cant happen so if we do what in it for us other then "loot"

10+ Year Old Account
    Because if Garrosh is able to control whole Kalimdor by himself, then he has become really powerfull.
    How bigger Garrosh will get, how stronger he will become.

Best to take him out as fast as possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

So they can participate in the final raid?

An enemy of an enemy is my friend, pretty basic stuff.
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Deleted
    To end the war? The Alliance couldn't possibly get anywhere near Orgrimmar with The Horde at full power and united. The factions are deadlocked united they'll just kill each other until there's nothing left. Now The Horde is splintering it's the perfect time to finish things, and The Alliance seem to like the non genocidal side of The Horde more.

The removal of Garrosh as the unstable, increasingly genocidal leader of the horde.

The revival of the honor of the Alliance.

Varian Wrynn making good on his promise of being a leader who values all life, and is willing to do what is necessary to protect his people.

Stabilization of the situation on Kalimdor, during which the Night Elves can rebuild.

There's more, but that's all I can bother typing right now.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

the alliance isn't going there to troll vol'jin. they're going there to take garrosh down, making use of the fact that vol'jin is making a revolution in there.

if they were going there to troll vol'jin, they'd ask him why arthas' horse's name is invincible when we all can see it lol
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Because Garrosh is a big threat to them both.
    The alliance between the two factions is through necessity, and understanding that their survival depends on it.

Both sides have something to gain, perhaps the alliance being driven more by what each can gain rather than what the other gets.

dont care, im playing Rift again and im liking it
    but in all seriousness, why not? he is the bad guy that will kill alot of peeps if not stoped.

Deleted
    because sha touched orcs can be a serious threat for everyone?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by galileoacosta View Post
    dont care, im playing Rift again and im liking it
    but in all seriousness, why not? he is the bad guy that will kill alot of peeps if not stoped.
    Wrong forum?
    We won't go to Rift forum and say, Who cares, I'm playing WoW and im loving it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you don't have help from the horde themselves you're fucking screwed like nothing else needs to be said. I mean really Garrosh has fucking the powers of an old god the paragons of klaxxi at his back and most of the all Kor'krom whom are enhanced to the fullest aspect like Malkorok.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Strictly speaking, Alliance efforts should be concentrated in Ashenvale, presenting the Kor'kron with a threat and drawing off troops from the Barrens, in addition to helping the Night Elves reclaim their ancestral homeland. Tyrande or Feathermoon could be collecting the materials for the Alliance war effort.

But that would involve doing two separate sets of "quests," and some creativity.

There's no good reason at all, but they had to have us do something this patch.

It makes far more sense to let the horde wear themselves out infighting then clean up what's left. But that wouldn't make for compelling gameplay apparently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    So don't wear skimpy clothes getting raped is not entirely out of your control either.

Quote Originally Posted by Windfury View Post

It makes far more sense to let the horde wear themselves out infighting then clean up what's left. But that wouldn't make for compelling gameplay apparently.
    This ignores the fact that Garrosh is dealing with mind-bogglingly powerful things, such as the Sha of Pride and Y'shaarj's Heart to gain his current power. There's no guarantee that, given time, Garrosh couldn't empower enough orcs to lay the beatdown on the Alliance after crushing the resistance.
    Last edited by Chrysia; 2013-06-30 at 12:43 PM.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Deleted
    Because Garrosh has the Heart. That makes it priority number one.

---------- Post added 2013-06-30 at 01:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Windfury View Post

Except it wouldn't work that way. It's taking two full armies to be able to enter Orgrimmar.

Deleted
    Because Garrosh will give us phat lewt, not gonna pass up on that!

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Alliance is weak and puny and can't even deal with 1/6 of the horde on they own. That being said 5/6 of horde can't deal with 1/6 of the horde. Mind = Blown.

*holds up epic lewtz* See this? Now, jump for the troll, jump, jump! Goooood allies! *throws a failbag*