Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Personally I would just upgrade your video card "If you can I know some motherboards that are store brand and was Duel Core you didn't have a PCIE slot"
    I run rift on a mix of medium/high settings my computer spec is only slightly better then your's.

My Computer Spec Is
    Motherboard: Foxconn A74GA
    Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
    Processor: AMD Athlon(TM) II X2 B22 Processor 2.80ghz
    RAM: 6GB DDR3 PC3-10600
    Video Card: XFX Core Edition 1GB DDR5
    Resolution: 1280 x 720.

Upgrade your Video Card and I would personally have 6GB of Ram but 4GB should be fine I personally think its your video card holding you back.

Edit: Also is that resolution your running at native to your monitor because if its higher then that will give you fps problems. My monitor is a odd ball and its native resolution is 1280 x 720.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Tera is a highly optimized game despite it's astonishing fidelity for an MMO. Highly optimized.
    From my experience Tera was harder to run then Rift but that was on my old video card.

I haven't checked it out on my new one yet sooner or later ill get around to it just downloading 30gig's can be boring and I barely got any HD space left atm.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    From my experience Tera was harder to run then Rift but that was on my old video card.

I haven't checked it out on my new one yet sooner or later ill get around to it just downloading 30gig's can be boring and I barely got any HD space left atm.
    In my experience, Tera ran better and looked better on Med-High than Rift on High-Ultra.