Deleted

Adobe Flash player error: Ordinal 459 urlmon.dll

Hi,

Two days ago Flash started notifying me about a new update, I tried installing it and this error popped up: Ordinal 459 could not be found in the DLL-Library urlmon.dll. (I translated this error from Danish, so the error might not be the exact same on an English system, but it should be close).

I proceeded to ignore the error for a couple of days, and like 1 hour ago I decided to try again, same error ofc. So this time I tried uninstalling Flash completely, and tried re-installing it again, same error.

After a bit of googling I've found that most of the options that helped other people, did nothing for me. I've read that this might have something to do with renaming the Drive letter. I did this a month or so ago because I got a new hard drive and I cloned my data from the old hard drive to the new one and had to mess a bit with the drive letters. (However, the drive letters are now as they originally were b4 the cloning).

Hopefully someone is able to make sense of this, and assist me on this matter.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: My last attempt apparently worked. I tried installing flash through firefox, and that must've somehow solved the issue. I'm sure though, that the error will still show up next time I try to update Flash as I normally would, but a mod can delete this thread since the problem has been sorta fixed
    Last edited by mmoc91a8dbad84; 2013-06-30 at 02:47 PM.