Diablo 3 Fansite Mixer Information, Berninio's Talisman Suggestion, Archon's 50 Million Witch Doctor Guide
Fansite Event Recap, Arena Team Changes, Upcoming Raid Testing, Blue Posts, TCG Art
Patch 5.4 - Sky Golem
Patch 5.4 finally adds the Sky Golem as a replacement for the Sky Claw mount that never made it live, and it appears to have been well worth the wait! This mount is crafted by engineers and allows you to pick herbs while mounted.
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
Sha of Fear Solo Kill
Raegwyn has managed to solo Sha of Fear as a Death Knight. Congratulations to him!
Weekly News Recap
Lots of news this week, so here is your chance to catch up!
- June 23
- We looked at the new legendary quests added in Patch 5.4, along with some audio and the legendary cape models.
- June 24
- June 25
- We looked at the Season 14 Priest set.
- June 26
- We previewed the first Siege of Orgrimmar raid boss, Immerseus.
- June 27
- Legendary cloaks were confirmed.
- Spirit of Chi-Ji - Your healing spells also grant the target the Spirit of Chi-Ji, which heals the target for 3% of their missing health, every 1 sec, for 3 sec.
- Flurry of Xuen - Your damaging attacks have a chance to trigger a Flurry of Xuen, causing you to deal 60% weapon damage to all targets in front of you, every 0.5 sec for 3 sec.
- Essence of Yu'lon - Your damaging attacks have a chance to empower you with the Essence of Yu'lon, causing your next direct damage spell to also burn the target with jade dragonflame, dealing 5,000 damage and an additional 30,000 damage over 6 sec. This damage also affects other enemies near the burning target.
- Endurance of Niuzao - The Endurance of Niuzao fully absorbs the damage of one attack that would normally kill you. This effect has a 60 sec cooldown.
- There is an new PvP trinket item set. Every PvP trinket will contribute to the set, not just the two listed on the page.
- All of the Shado-pan Assault armor except for the shoulders is now available at Friendly, down from Honored.
- Priest and Warrior Tier 16 sets were added.
- Gamon got some audio!
- Siege of Orgrimmar trinkets were added.
- Drums of Rage were added to give everyone Bloodlust, but the final version will be 25% haste, not 30%.
- June 28
- There was a fansite event at Blizzard where we learned some new information, the recap is worth reading!
- The existence of a Patch 5.5 is still to be determined.
- Ordos is a difficult world boss that requires you to have a legendary cloak to get to him. He will respawn every few hours or so, but the main gating mechanism for him is getting a group together that all has the cloak. He drops items that will be anywhere from Normal to Normal Thunderforged quality.
- Timeless Isle is another experiment, similar to Battlefield Barrens but with more content. There are dynamic events, some really difficult mobs, more rare spawns, world bosses, treasure chests, pet battle things, and lots of other things to do. There won't be a central hub where you go to do things, but activities will be spread out and hidden all over the isle.
- Heroic Garrosh will have a 100% drop rate mount.
- Thunderforged gear worked out well and will continue (with another name) going forward.
- Arena teams are now gone from the UI, allowing you to group with whoever you want, similar to the rated battleground system. This will also come with region wide matchmaking. There will be a blog post that fully explains the changes on Monday.