Deleted

The only WoD Horde/Alliance leveling guide you'll ever need. (simplified)

Ok guys, I've spent a grueling 5 minutes putting this together. This guide should apply on both Horde and Alliance factions, but please get in touch if you find any errors.

1. Log in at or after 00:00 13/11/14
    2. Receive WoD breadcrumb quest in quest log
    3. Enjoy the next 6+ hours of new content as you explore the continent of Draenor, immerse yourself in the lore of days gone by, and begin construction of your garrison!
    4. Ding 100
    5. Laugh heartily at all the idiots that raced there as fast as possible.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
    Ok guys, I've spent a grueling 5 minutes putting this together. This guide should apply on both Horde and Alliance factions, but please get in touch if you find any errors.

1. Log in at or after 00:00 13/11/14
    2. Receive WoD breadcrumb quest in quest log
    3. Enjoy the next 6+ hours of new content as you explore the continent of Draenor, immerse yourself in the lore of days gone by, and begin construction of your garrison!
    4. Ding 100
    5. Laugh heartily at all the idiots that raced there as fast as possible.
    so everyone who is rushin to 100 so he can lvl alts to maximize the garrisons is an idiot? nice troll..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Icoblablubb View Post
    so everyone who is rushin to 100 so he can lvl alts to maximize the garrisons is an idiot?
    Oh shit. I forgot maximizing the garrison on your main and having productive garrisons on your alts from day one was mandatory in WoD

Wait...it's not.
    Last edited by mmoc290cb72e4b; 2014-11-04 at 12:13 PM.

Deleted
    Good guide, im goona follow it.
    Except that servers will down that time...

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
    Oh shit. I forgot maximizing the garrison on your main and having productive garrisons on your alts from day one was mandatory in WoD

Wait...it's not.
    like enjoy lvling is not mandatory like u *suggest* in your super simple guide why do i even respond to a troll :/ well guys like u Need some Food too

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aullahh View Post
    Good guide, im goona follow it.
    Except that servers will down that time...
    Thanks! I'm glad it's helping some people. I aimed for it to be a little easier to follow than some of these ridiculous bloated guides that seem to ignore all the content in favour of getting to max level as quickly and in the most boring way possible.

The servers being down shouldn't be too much of a problem if you're using this guide either. Just sit back with your feet up and watch a few episodes of your favourite TV show while you wait for the servers to come back online, then continue where you left off. It's that simple!

Deleted
    so everyone who is rushin to 100 so he can lvl alts to maximize the garrisons is an idiot? nice troll..
    Prediction: Lots of "WoD Burnout" threads in a few weeks due to the "pressure" of levelling multiple alts to max level and having several productive garrisons.

And I'm saying that as an "altoholic" myself. But I mostly enjoy levelling, while a lot of raiders here that talk about "multiple max level garrisons" clearly do not. This won't go well...

10+ Year Old Account
    That's what's called a straw man...
    He did not say everyone that's rushing was an idiot......
    Might want to pay attention to sentence construct.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Laugh heartily at all the idiots that raced there as fast as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    That's what's called a straw man...
    He did not say everyone that's rushing was an idiot......
    Might want to pay attention to sentence construct.
    Well this is awkward...

10+ Year Old Account
    Please keep threads constructive. Insulting a group of people right in the initial post is never going to make the thread go to good places.