Deleted

Question New Spore account

I recently bought Spore during the Steam Summer Sale. I want to make an account so I can experience other player's content. Now the problem is everytime I try to make a new account I get a message saying that the password is wrong.

I tought that somehow I already had an account so I clicked "forgot password" and I got a mail to choose a new password. Now if I chose a smal password (around 6-7 characters) is says it need to be higher than 4 characters. If I chose a long password (around 12-13 characters) it says it needs to be lower than 16 characters. If I do anything in the middle it says "???en_PT.password_INVALID_VALUE???"

I tried numbers, letters, mumbers and letters mixed in and nothing workds. Anyone has an idea of what to do?

10+ Year Old Account
    open up a new steam ticket and ask about the game. They do give you a option for questions about specific games. Just saying it dosent go to steam unless its one of their games. that mean's it might be faster or longer of a wait time

EX: TF2 related problem STEAM, Call of Duty : Black Ops related problem Tryarch.

Deleted
    Thanks. I've been searching and last week someone from EA Games said logins are screwed up atm so I just have to wait untill it's fixed.

Spore servers were closed down months ago I thought.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Spore servers were closed down months ago I thought.
    Darkspore. And they initially said they weren't supporting the game anymore but quickly reversed their stance after pretty much every gaming news site wrote about how they abandoned the game.