Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The only "girl gamer" I have followed is Minks. She plays Blops2. And I only follow her cause she's a friend of a friend.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    to be fair, not everyone has AC. The apt I had in Seattle had none, like the vast majority of homes there, so yeah had to resort to either being unclothed or skimpy things to help stay cool.
    Big announcement: women don't expose that much heat from their tits... Meaning big cleavage is not neccesary to keep cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    Big announcement: women don't expose that much heat from their tits... Meaning big cleavage is not neccesary to keep cool.
    It's the nature of womens/girls clothing these days, and personally I'd rather wear a singlet than a neck-hugging t shirt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Notice: not everyone has small to moderate sized boobs. What looks moderate on a normal girl will make a busty one look like she's exposing herself.

and busty women shouldn't feel forced to wear warmer clothes to cover themselves up just because some people dislike the sight of boobs.

Heard of the term "white knight", it goes on a lot in those channels. A lot... All for nothing but a good all tease. And yes I am actually pretty sure a person or two is touching themselves while watching them play.
    As far as I can tell, "white knight" is a term used by internet assholes to object to the fact that not everyone else is an asshole.

For males that might be. But for the rest of us females it is freaking annyoing, we try so hard to show that we can be just as good as males at everything. But then some big bosom blond bimbo bi*** comes along, and suddenly you forget that women are more than a thing to put your dick inside.
    If these men interested in nothing but boobs why do you care about catching their attention?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

all answers besides jesse are invalid O-O

all hail the mighty space butterfly!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabidewok View Post
    You're only seeing what you want to see, you're blaming your lack of confidence on others - which is just unfair.
    There are hugely successful women on Twitch who 'cover up', such as Pingwing - http://www.twitch.tv/pingwingtv who plays a shadow priest for top EU guild Apex. She's a wonderful and charismatic streamer who talks with her viewers and doesn't use her gender to get attention.
    My lack of confidence? No, I blame them for being dumbasses that can't do a proper piece of work so therefor they need to tease money out of desperate men, I and find that disgusting! Yeah there is always exceptions, I know that and I think that the decent twitch players are also kinda pissed of that others can jsut wiggle their tits and make 5 $.

I don't have AC, and it gets fucking hot in summer (I'm in Australia). Sometimes it's hotter inside than out.
    Point being, twitch girls had their boobs showing when it was seasonably cold outside.

Also thread getting locked in 3...2...1...

With a pair of tits and a pretty face taking up 20 % of the screen.
    Reading the several things you've put in this thread, you sound jealous. You should loosen up, what other people find entertaining shouldn't bother you so much. It was a simple question "which streamer is the most attractive", he never even specified if it had to be female or male.
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

I have a problem because every single day I have to look at it, and think to myself "god I better get a breast enlargement, since that is the only thing the world apparently cares for and it will give me all the success in the world", only to realise that is freaking dumb. That is why; because I am tired of seeing it in everything, not just twitch.
    I really hoped that twitch and youtube would have been different, and for once we could just have a place where boobs didn't have to be a factor in success.
    I can agree with that. Ideally it should not be a factor - but in reality it is in plenty aspects of social interaction.

I don't have AC, and it gets fucking hot in summer (I'm in Australia). Sometimes it's hotter inside than out.

oh shit HI LOL

Notice: not everyone has small to moderate sized boobs. What looks moderate on a normal girl will make a busty one look like she's exposing herself.

and busty women shouldn't feel forced to wear warmer clothes to cover themselves up just because some people dislike the sight of boobs.
    This exactly. I don't even stream, but if I did I'm not going to go rummage through my closet for a turtle neck and scarf - I'd wear what feels comfortable.

Female streamers can be incredibly brave, they put themselves and their play out there and most of the time they get trolled or criticized for
    a) Boobs too big, or too small.
    b) Covering up, or not covering up enough.
    c) Wearing too much make up, or not wearing any at all making them 'ugly'

The last thing we need is girls attacking other girls.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    As far as I can tell, "white knight" is a term used by internet assholes to object to the fact that not everyone else is an asshole.

If these men interested in nothing but boobs why do you care about catching their attention?
    White knight as in a person that is watching a girl stream is gonna praise her for everything she does and even if she does badly (some often do), they will cheer her up and make her happy again. All for the sense of being a hero to her... And to put his dick in her.

I'm not trying to catch their attention, I'm trying to make them not interested in boobs and actually acknowledge that women are more then a living sexdoll.

I'm sensing a kind of reverse prejudice here against attractive and/or amply-boobed women. They shouldn't have to dress in a sack and beg forgiveness for being good looking.

In fact I bet a lot of those women get annoyed about so many replies to the content they upload being about their appearance instead of the content.

10+ Year Old Account
    im voting for towliee

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kynthrus View Post
    Reading the several things you've put in this thread, you sound jealous. You should loosen up, what other people find entertaining shouldn't bother you so much. It was a simple question "which streamer is the most attractive", he never even specified if it had to be female or male.
    Yeah I'm jealous because I can't have teenagers pulling down their pants as I tease them. No, the problem is the picture it is sending about my sex. That we need to expose that part of ourselves to apparently achieve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    you don't need to show cleavage at all
    it's amazing, right? the webcam picture ends right below the cleavage, offering the perfect shot. what a coincidence!
    I may disagree with women using their cleavage to get money, but I know for damn sure that making them feel bad and "forcing" them to change because of some self-righteous thing against boobs is equally dumb.

I may disagree with women using their cleavage to get money, but I know for damn sure that making them feel bad and "forcing" them to change because of some self-righteous thing against boobs is equally dumb.
    If men can stream full-body, why can't women? Oh, because someone might get offended that we see their boobs? Seriously, women are the ones that are making this into a bigger deal than it is. If they have the confidence to get up there and stream/entertain/do whatever the fuck they want to do, then not a single person has a right to bring them down just because of how they look.

Girls complaining about other girls showing cleavage are just as shallow as they think the girls they complain about are.

White knight as in a person that is watching a girl stream is gonna praise her for everything she does and even if she does badly (some often do), they will cheer her up and make her happy again. All for the sense of being a hero to her... And to put his dick in her.

I'm not trying to catch their attention, I'm trying to make them not interested in boobs and actually acknowledge that women are more then a living sexdoll.
    Well you're fighting biology teamed up with internet stupidity there, that's a lost cause if ever I heard one.