Mobility, yes. I said it.

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=403 Why isn't there an equivalent for boomkins? I'm pretty sure they're pretty immobile, BLIZZARD? Also. execute pl0x.
    Last edited by Boottybounce; 2013-07-01 at 04:57 AM. Reason: unmoble, Lmfao.

Balance Druids do considerably more damage on the move than lighting bolt through their DoTs, including Lunar Shower, and Starfall. Shooting Star procs roughly equate to Lava Surge Procs so they are the same there.

If you just like that playstyle of short casts while moving, Fire Mage, Hunter, and Warlocks all provide it.

yeah... talking to my boomkin friend, proves I was wrong.

---------- Post added 2013-07-01 at 01:22 AM ----------

request this thread deleted, Not sure if I can delete it...

Wasn't this a thread from like 4 months ago?
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Boottybounce View Post
    [url] Also. execute pl0x.
    Also, coming from a fury warrior, you don't want a strong execute. You get balanced around it, which means that you end up with significantly weaker >20% health damage. Fights where I don't get significant execute time, the most glaring example of which for me in ToT is Megaera, I am almost embarrased by my damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Erm...what was the purpose of complaining about a class you don't play or even know much about?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Going to close the thread since the OP doesn't wish it to continue. No reason for people to post if they can't post constructively either.