Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    veggies and salad. FUCK THAT! My friends mom once made me try to eat a piece of lettuce and it tasted EXACTLY like the fucking leaves on the trees in my garden.

Never gonna touch that shit. There are loads of other things i dont like, but 99% of veggies and 100% of all that salad shit just tastes like shit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    I think he drinks copious amounts of soda and stuff.

Not very healthy
    At my peak 12 12 packs a week...Recovering diabetic....As in i've gone from 300+ blood sugar to normal levels on a 6 month blood test and am about 90-130 on my personal ones...

Anything with bones in it (like chicken wings and spare ribs, etc), when body fluids comes out when you press it (steak), cow meat in general, fish and everything what isn't considered "normal food" over here in the Netherlands.

I used to have a lot I didn't eat (like unions, paprika, all kinds of meat), but I became less picky over the years. The things mentioned above however still makes me sick and impossible to eat without throwing up. I even refuse to put a piece of meat on a grill when a steak has been grilled on that same spot.

Cauliflower. *shudder*

I have an issue with eggs now because I was fed nothing but scrambled eggs every morning for 4+ years while going through a health problem (gallstones) that caused me to vomit most every morning.

I also hate lettuce because it tastes like eating paper.

Oh, and as far as organs go... when we cook the turkey's innards around thanksgiving, I do like the heart.

Quote Originally Posted by smokii View Post
    sausages - proper english pork sausages. wasn't until recently that i found out i had a gluten intolerance which actually caused my dislike of them (sausages have wheat in them for some unknown reason)

brussel sprouts - they just takes like spinach bombs.

bananas - no idea why, i just dont like the taste or texture, funny thing is, they were my mums craving when she was pregnant with me.

bread and butter pudding - hate the sweet scrambled egg taste and texture

bacon - just kidding, who could possibly hate bacon.
    Really you don't like bananas ?? Now that is odd ..LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    At my peak 12 12 packs a week...Recovering diabetic....As in i've gone from 300+ blood sugar to normal levels on a 6 month blood test and am about 90-130 on my personal ones...
    i used to be the same way with soda too, not as extreme albeit but my daily intake for about a year was a 6 pack of soda, a bag of chips, and a pack of cigarettes. horribly unhealthy i know but it was what it was.

Quote Originally Posted by fluffhead View Post
    i used to be the same way with soda too, not as extreme albeit but my daily intake for about a year was a 6 pack of soda, a bag of chips, and a pack of cigarettes. horribly unhealthy i know but it was what it was.
    Soda and carbs are my vices.

I drink maybe 2 12 packs every 3 days and I eat pasta almost every day, usually plain.

---------- Post added 2013-07-01 at 05:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by smokii View Post
    sausages - proper english pork sausages. wasn't until recently that i found out i had a gluten intolerance which actually caused my dislike of them (sausages have wheat in them for some unknown reason)

brussel sprouts - they just takes like spinach bombs.

bananas - no idea why, i just dont like the taste or texture, funny thing is, they were my mums craving when she was pregnant with me.

bread and butter pudding - hate the sweet scrambled egg taste and texture

bacon - just kidding, who could possibly hate bacon.
    I hate burnt bacon. It tastes like burnt salt and charcoal.

Deleted
    Dunno, I can eat about anything. After I tasted it I can still decide whether to eat it or not. I have a weird relationship with spinach, though.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pears(I consider it a bad version of an apple),Grapefruit and sometimes watermelon. As for vegetables they would include broccoli and brussels sprouts and cabbage (But I like them more in salads)

Deleted
    I cant eat okra, only ate once and never again since then.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well... dogs. Dogs and bugs I guess :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noctim View Post
    Onions are so f*cking disgusting, they taste terrible and it is horrible to bite on them.
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Onions...ewww gross gross gross
    Knew I couldn't be alone in this. lol Yet the world ruins a lot of food by putting onions in it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orangelemonrain View Post
    PRUNES!!!! I can only assume that no one here has had prunes before, lots of them too. As a kid I was forced to have them once by my grandparents, wasnt pretty I can tell you that much.
    My Grandmother made Prune Cake and i ate alot of it would eat it again :Y
    http://jansblog.tombraidergirl.net/u...umenkuchen.jpg

brussel sprouts, blood sausage and soft/bruised apples as well as cheap/badly prepared pork

Deleted
    i forgot to mention coconut, another god awful "food".

Anything on a bone. I hate bones. I DESPISE bones. It makes me feel like a caveman whenever I attempt to eat ribs.

Oh dear sweet Lord, spare me from having to eat anything off of a bone. It's like eating meat off of a once-living rock. UGH! No bones kthxbye!

Quote Originally Posted by Gliondir View Post
    Anything with bones in it (like chicken wings and spare ribs, etc), when body fluids comes out when you press it (steak), cow meat in general, fish and everything what isn't considered "normal food" over here in the Netherlands.
    Just wanted to say:
    Nearly everything is considered 'normal food' in some part of the Netherlands.
    I really, REALLY hate the 'potato-veg-meat-gravy' dishes that seem the staple of the Hollander diet (Holland =/= Netherlands); it's always overcooked, the meat is grey and the vegetables are soggy (and sometimes nearing brown). 'Salt' seems to be treated as a spice, and it's just overall... Ugh. Disgusting.

olives, cannot swallow this shit

Deleted
    Liver and kidneys yuuuucccccccckkk !

Deleted
    Sadly most vegetables. I wish I could eat them, but they taste like shit for me. I'm so jelly when I see people enjoy vegetables...I feel like I'm missing out.

I've tried to eat most over and over, and am open to uknown dishes as I always try them..but it always tastes like shit.