Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I've kissed men before and it didn't really bother me.

Quote Originally Posted by dawawe View Post
    about the only thing outside my comfort zone is dying or gay sex i have done neither.
    prove it!
    \10char

It wasn't dark enough, she was not shaved. I was not drunk enough.

Deleted
    Eu is perfectly safe,what's so far from your comfort zone?

High seas kind of scares me(well it used to at least). You know when the "wave valleys" are so deep(or rather the waves are so high) that you can't see over them when you are at the bottom, it makes you think that the next wave will crash right over the boat. Had a few of those moments, the first time it was me, my cousin and my uncle out fishing, everyone told my uncle to not go out that day, it was really windy, close to storm but he did it anyways. I wasn't that far away from panicing lol, was laying on the floor of the boat, scared shitless, I wasn't very old though and it actually did make me feel more sure and secure about similiar experiences after that. Once you've done it once you kind of know what to experience.
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2013-07-01 at 07:45 PM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Swam with sharks! eeek (:

Quote Originally Posted by vassilisz View Post
    Eu is perfectly safe,what's so far from your comfort zone?
    Nothing about being safe.

Guess it's the most independent thing I would have done. Travelling solo for months in foreign lands. Feels quite daunting, but very excited about it.

Joining the military was a huge step out of my comfort zone and a real culture shock. After that, sky diving. I was absolutely terrified of it, but some friends did it when I was in Hawaii so I tagged along for the classes and jump. They were both great experiences!

---------- Post added 2013-07-01 at 07:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    Swam with sharks! eeek (:
    Theres a hammerhead mating ground (waters/area....lol) at Kaneohe Bay and you can do that. I might swap sky diving and swimming with sharks actually.
    Last edited by NoRest4Wicked; 2013-07-01 at 07:49 PM.

I met my husband on WoW 7 years ago through a mutual friend. I knew him from school, and he had moved to CT. We were pretty good friends, he got me into WoW. I talked with my husband for several months before we physically met. But I still had never met him before, I probably would have been way more uncomfortable if I knew he wasn't legit lol but that's about it.

The only other time is when I start a new video game :P I hate learning new controls over again!