issues with lockouts

so today is the second time this week ive ran into troubles with lockouts. anyone having issues? keep getting full clears eventho no1 in raid is saved except leader. but he hasnt gotten full clear
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Care to go into more detail? I've been 3 manning old raids for mounts with some friends for a couple months now, extending lockouts on alts and using our mains to run them, and every couple weeks since 5.3 our ICC lockout has said 11/12 on normal but when we swap to heroic it goes to 12/12. We've made sure not to leave the character with the save inside the instance and its still happened. Is this similar to what you've experienced?

first issue was icc25 yes.

but now a buddy wanted to go msv hc on last boss. he cleared 5/6 hc yesterday with some buddies, now we get 6/6. and everyis from that raid is in it today.

Deleted
    Heroic ID's arent personal, like normal mode ones. So if you clear 5/6 HC and lstop, then if someone of that group, even 1 person kills the last boss all with that heroic ID gets saved to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Passive Apathy View Post
    Care to go into more detail? I've been 3 manning old raids for mounts with some friends for a couple months now, extending lockouts on alts and using our mains to run them, and every couple weeks since 5.3 our ICC lockout has said 11/12 on normal but when we swap to heroic it goes to 12/12. We've made sure not to leave the character with the save inside the instance and its still happened. Is this similar to what you've experienced?
    Still working for me.
    Friend with lockout go inside with the raid extended on normal mode, I get in right after, he changes to heroic and leave when the pop up ask him if he wanna get saved at H, I accept it and it's done.
    That’s what I do, Zoggosh. I think good.

Quote Originally Posted by umppa View Post
    Heroic ID's arent personal, like normal mode ones. So if you clear 5/6 HC and lstop, then if someone of that group, even 1 person kills the last boss all with that heroic ID gets saved to that.
    thing is. 9 out of those 10 are in this group. and the 10th havent killed last boss.

Deleted
    ^

Maybe he shared the ID with someone else, who wasant in the original group

Deleted
    One player goes into MSV Normal and checks if its 5/6 then switch to Heroic and see if it stays 5/6, otherwise someone has used that Raid ID to kill the last boss on Heroic.

Quote Originally Posted by umppa View Post
    ^

Maybe he shared the ID with someone else, who wasant in the original group
    Yeah if ANY person in that group made an attempt with someone else, even cross-realm, or even just let someone else step in the instance while they were grouped, even if they were unaware that person was going to step in the instance, that person could have made a group without any of you and downed the boss on your lockout.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    When a homeless person is rambling in the streets, it's better to ignore them than argue with them. On the internets it's clearly better to spend an entire week proving them wrong.