hunter pve stat priority question

hi,

i'm very new in playing hunter ( got to 90 2 days ago ) and now I'm searching what stat priority is the best ( for BM ).
    When i look in some guides, most of them are telling me that the priority is crit > haste > mastery. But then i look at some high ranked bm hunters and most of them are gemming and reforging into full into haste.

Now i want to know, are these guides wrong or is there a certain ilvl/crit breakpoint when haste gets more valuable than crit ?

As long as Hunters scale like shit, secondary stats will never beat Agility in gemming.

Bm with 0 RPPM:
    Crit > Mastery > Haste

BM with 2 RPPM:
    Crit >= Haste > Mastery

BM with 3/4 RPPM:
    Haste > Crit Mastery

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    As long as Hunters scale like shit, secondary stats will never beat Agility in gemming.

Bm with 0 RPPM:
    Crit > Mastery > Haste

BM with 2 RPPM:
    Crit >= Haste > Mastery

BM with 3/4 RPPM:
    Haste > Crit Mastery
    basically the same for SV aswell.

And just in case you don't know what RPPM stands for it is: Real Proc Per Minute. It is a replacement for the old ICD (internal cool down) that trinkets used to use. You can google it and find a lot of information about it from both the community and Blizzard.

In this tier, as you get more procs that are RPPM based you start prioritizing haste more and more. I believe our RPPM procs this tier come from the following: trinkets from ToT (Throne of Thunder), our legendary meta gem, and both our 2-piece and 4-piece. (That's a total of 5, but Tehterokkar mentioned up to 4. Someone correct me if I am wrong.)