Page 1 of 20
... LastLast

Mafia game 28 - Two doctors? - Mafia Win

Game over - Mafia Win

IF YOU ARE NOT PLAYING, DO NOT POST HERE. THANK YOU!

Background
    Since a few weeks life has returned to the town of Vanilla. For the first few weeks life has been very peaceful. There has been some disturbance the last few days though and most of the townsfolk have begun to wonder if the peace will last. There's rumours around that the Mafia has return to the town and there seems to be something else as well.

General
    You are free to discuss whatever you want, claim whatever you want, and draw whatever conclusions you want. Just remember that anything can be faked.

Once you are dead, you may only post in the thread for dead players, so do not continue to post in your faction's thread if you were in one. Also, please keep communication with alive players to a minimum so you do not give anybody an unfair advantage. If you post as a dead player in this thread, your post(s) will be deleted.
    Editing of posts after 10 minutes is forbidden.
    Deleting posts is forbidden.
    Quoting/Screenshotting/using anything provided by moderators in a PM/QT as evidence is forbidden, this includes providing a link to your forum.
    PMing other players in the game about the game is forbidden.

With the revelation of a players death, the full role card of that player will be revealed.

Day phase
    Unless stated otherwise in your PM, everyone has one vote per day to use to decide who to lynch. You can always change your vote, or even have no current vote. Once a player has gotten more than half the votes, they are immediately lynched and may no longer post in the thread - if you have information you need to make public, make sure you say it before you get that last vote. From the time of the last vote until the mod calls night, it is dusk. You may still talk, but no votes can be changed. The day will go on until someone reaches the required number of votes for a lynch or the town decides to no-lynch. The number of votes needed for a lynch is a majority of the town. Should no player get a majority of the votes at the deadline of the day the day will end with no lynch. If a player has no vote placed when deadline is reached, that player will be declare a couch voter and the following day, no one will pay and heed to a couch voters vote.

Put your decision in Bold Letters and on its own line (ex: UNVOTE VOTE XXXXXXX)
    To vote for someone, use "VOTE: [Player]"
    To remove your vote, use "UNVOTE"
    To change your vote, use "UNVOTE VOTE: [OtherPlayer]" to cancel your previous vote and change the vote to lynch [OtherPlayer]
    To vote for a no-lynch, use VOTE: NO-LYNCH
    A vote that is not bolded or on its own line will not count. Both the word "vote" and the player name need to be bolded.

To peg someone as a suspicious candidate that you would potentially vote for, without actually voting, use the Finger of Suspicion; FoS: Krayzy

The time until deadline of each day varies. It'll follow this schedule.
    Day 1: 24 hours
    Day 2: 72 hours
    Day 3: 72 hours
    Day 4: 60 hours
    Day 5: 60 hours
    Day 6+: 48 hours

Night phase
    Order of actions
    Block 1 -> Block 2 -> Block 3 -> Block 4
    Each player with a night action will know in which block they do their night action. All actions within the same block happens at the same time unless stated otherwise in a specific role card.

No players are allowed to discuss anything in the game thread (this thread) at this time (it's night, you're asleep!). Any posts made during this time will be deleted! The deadline for night will be 24 hours.

Setup
    Roles
    These roles may be in the game:
    Serial Killer
    Mafia
    Werewolf
    Traitor
    Cop/Seer
    Doc
    Vigilante
    Bomb
    PGO
    Jail Keeper
    Tracker
    Watcher
    Vanilla Townie

The exact variation of a role will only be known to the player having the role. There won't be more TPR than there are VTs.

Modifiers
    The following modifiers might be in the game (knowingly or unknowingly to the player having it). Max 2. The modifier is in addition to the role and any role might have the modifier (unless stated otherwise below).
    Doublevoter
    Miller (only town-aligned)
    Macho

Active game info

Alive players
    1. Blood Fox
    2. Omertocracy
    3. Rollo
    4. Uggorthaholy
    5. Virothe

Dead players
    • Blueobelisk - Tracker
    • Celtic209 - Vanilla Townie, Miller
    • Dyra - Vampire Serial Killer
    • ElyPop - Vanilla Townie
    • Falbacca - Vanilla Townie
    • Greeney - Vanilla Townie
    • Lysah - Doctor
    • Robozerim - Traitor (converted)
    • Silkku - Cop
    • Xanjori - Vigilante

Lynch results
    Day 1
    Quote Originally Posted by keleb View Post
    ElyPop: Falbacca
    Celtic209: Greeney, Rollo, Robozerim, Silkku, Lysah, Blood Fox, Dyra, ElyPop
    Blueobelisk: Xanjori
    No-Lynch: Blueobelisk, Virothe, Celtic209, Uggorthaholy, Omertocracy

Celtic209 was running. Had he managed to get rid of the rest of the town? It seemed so. His trick of throwing a rock into the alley on the opposite side of the street seemed to have fooled the rest of the town following him. He peeked back around the corner; no one to be seen. He turned around, ready to run into the woods and came eye to eye with ElyPop holding a pitchfork up against his throat. "Ohh well..." he thought.

Celtic209 - Vanilla Townie, Miller have been lynched.

It is now night. Deadline for night is Wednesday 2013-07-03 11:30 UTC.
    Post your night actions in your threads.

Role: Vanilla Townie
    You are the core of the town of Vanilla. Without you, the town is nothing. And sadly, without the town, you aren’t much either.

Your vote is your weapon. Be sure to use it. Without it, you're useless.

Win condition: You win with the town. Town will win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Modifier: Miller
    You will show up unfavourable (to you) result on any investigation.
    Day 2
    Dyra: Robozerim, Silkku
    Blueobelisk: Xanjori, falbacca
    Uggorthaholy: Blueobelisk, Lysah
    Lysah: Rollo, Uggorthaholy, Blood Fox, Virothe, Omertocrazy, Dyra, ElyPop

Lysah was bleeding. The town had chased here around the town, beaten her and cut here. She had lost a lot of blood. If she could just get home, she had the tools at home so she could stay alive. It seems the rest of the town had gotten home, thinking her dead already, but she still had some life left in her. Just a few more steps left to crawl to her door. Suddenly she heard a voice: "So you aren't dead yet? I'll get around to that then." ElyPop quickly got in close and slit Lysah's throat. Life quickly drained from her.

Lysah - Doctor have been lynched.

Role: Doc
    You are the one who people turn to when you have a broken nail and the like. You are growing tired of it and hoping for something real to happen, you secretly guard the townsfolk from terrible deeds at night

Protect: During night time you may protect any one member of the town from any and all harm for one night. You may protect the same person any number of times, but if you protect the same person on two consecutive nights you may never protect that person again.

Win condition: You win with the town. Town will win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

You do your night action in block 2.
    It is now night. Do your stuff in your threads. Deadline for N2 is Saturday 2013-07-06 23:59 UTC.

Morning messages
    Day 2
    Dawn brought not only light, but also a dead body. Greeney was lying facedown in the mud not far from his own house with several bullet holes showing on his back. The reasons for the murder seemed unclear, who would harm Greeney? There were a few footprints in the mud but it had rained during the night so they were water-filled and there was a small crab playing in one of them. The best that could be learned from them was that they came from medium sized shoes.

Greeney - Vanilla Townie have been murdered.

It is now day. Deadline for day 2 is Saturday 2013-07-06 10:00 UTC.

Role: Vanilla Townie
    You are the core of the town of Vanilla. Without you, the town is nothing. And sadly, without the town, you aren’t much either.

Your vote is your weapon. Be sure to use it. Without it, you're useless.

Deadlines
    Day 1: Tuesday 2013-07-02 12:00 UTC
    Night 1: Wenesday 2013-07-03 11:30 UTC
    Day 2: Saturday 2013-07-06 10:00 UTC
    Night 2: Saturday 2013-07-06 23:59 UTC
    Day 3: Wednesday 2013-07-10 06:00 UTC
    Night 3: Monday 2013-07-08 15:30 UTC
    Day 4: Wednesday 2013-07-10 20:00 UTC
    Last edited by keleb; 2013-07-08 at 08:13 PM.

Lol hi.

Oh yeah and FIRST!

Fir-
    Vote ElyPop

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Fir-
    Vote ElyPop
    OMFG your vote is unfounded and you're basically being a scummy scum and mean and you're trying to lynch innocent ol' me!

Vote Lysah

Oh god Ely, that avatar, I feel we need to bandwagon you just to get rid of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    What's wrong with my avatar?
    Joffrey is a kind hearted and generous protagonist of Game of Thrones, who seeks to merely share his greatness with the whole of his land.

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Joffrey is a kind hearted and generous protagonist of Game of Thrones, who seeks to merely share his greatness with the whole of his land.
    Clearly scum, need to poison you before you have us whipped or beheaded.

10+ Year Old Account

Kind-hearted? since when??? He can't even be kind to his own mother! and she's not that sweet either!

Vote: Elypop

FoS: Uggor - because Petyr just can't be trusted.

Clearly scum, need to poison you before you have us whipped or beheaded.
    Beheading is too quick, so will probably change that for something that can be dragged out a bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by falbacca View Post
    Kind-hearted? since when??? He can't even be kind to his own mother! and she's not that sweet either!
    Obvious scum besmirching the name of good King Joffrey!

10+ Year Old Account
    Beheading is too quick, so will probably change that for something that can be dragged out a bit more.
    hmmm that didn't apply to Ned Stark, did it?

Quote Originally Posted by falbacca View Post
    hmmm that didn't apply to Ned Stark, did it?
    OMG spoilers! I'm only on episode 2!
    Nah, I'm kidding.
    Either way, some changes have been made. Taken some inspiration from Bolton's bastard.
    :3

Yes! Kill it, kill it now! ><

OMG spoilers! I'm only on episode 2!
    Nah, I'm kidding.
    Either way, some changes have been made. Taken some inspiration from Bolton's bastard.
    :3
    Clear affiliation with scummy characters.

Clear affiliation with scummy characters.
    This is Mafia, not GoT.. get it right!

This is Mafia, not GoT.. get it right!
    Trying to change the point ey?

15+ Year Old Account
    Morning all. I'm in class today, so I'll be checking in on my breaks.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Excellent basis and justification, Greeney.

Unvote.
    Vote Celtic209.

Hey what's up guys, just checking in. I totally snuck into this game. The low amount of people makes it seem cool.

That said, I think it's dangerous to lynch someone today with so few people so I plan to no lynch.

Also, I was going to make a joke about being a pharmacist since there's two doctors to be in my HMO....but we all know how well you guys understand jokes.