View Poll Results: Best tank for Challenge Modes?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • DK

44 47.83%
  • Druid

1 1.09%
  • Monk

29 31.52%
  • Paladin

10 10.87%
  • Warrior

2 2.17%
  • doesn't matter

6 6.52%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I did 9/9 as Guardian, I felt it was a way, way stronger tank than people claim. Currently doing them again as DK, I can see why people like them but still prefer my druid so far.

DK's & Monks seem to be the most popular from all the CM guides i watch, some of there slows & abilities trivialize some of the harder hitting trash mobs.
    My weekly podcast can be downloaded here this week, the question is asked.. how do you deal with an asshole gardener???

Ive been doing them as a guardian as i found balance at the nerfed IL to be shocking. Still me and my group have been doing them and getting gold easily enough.

Been doing them currently as a Paladin. Not been going too bad, but the Rogue in the group is the Guild's Main Tank giving me advice with him having done it on a Paladin and DK Tank. He said DK Tank was pretty good for getting Gold's.

If aiming to make it into an art form/realm best then Monk (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAHDT_fL1z4)
    My Characters (Alliance - Shadowsong / Horde - Tarren-Mill)

Dristereau3D

Monks are the best for times, DK's require the least thinking from the healer's point of view.