Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Taran'zhu is kindda nice
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Redmage View Post
    Nah, after MoP he will just be added to the long list of obscure lore characters we will never hear from again.

A fate worse than death if you ask me.
    How can it be a fate worse than death? Can he feel now?

Quote Originally Posted by Noqr View Post
    Yes, but we ruined theirs.
    We, we ,we, why the hell does everyone keep saying we?

WE are not destroying anything, Garrosh is. He is a militant, self-serving figure who doesnt have anyone backing him besides the Orcs.

WE did not destroy the vale, WE did not start the war between The Klaxxi and Pandaren.

You people need to get your shit straight. He is a HORRIBLE character that needs to die. He gets corrupted we save him, his monastery, his world and countless other feats he would have died at and he is STILL a huge asshole to Horde and Alliance over something some evil, corrupt bastard is doing when we keep telling him flat out, NO ONE LIKES GARROSH WE ARE NOT WORKING WITH HIM WE WANT HIM DEAD TO!

He is cool one minute and a dick the next, claiming this one minute and then that the next. I could never stand the guy and I really hope he doesnt stay around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Well he does hate our guts now, he distrusted the outsiders before,but was willing to tolerate them, since they helped him out.With the final Sha unleashed and the heart unearthed and in Og Pandaria is free of it's taint in the fututre, but that hardly matters to Zhu now, because of our interference he failed his most important duty.
    He has demonstrated that he feels differently towards each faction as demonstrated in 5.3 where he is only at the Horde base giving them their ultimatum. However in 5.4 even though he must know it was the Horde that unleashed the Sha and didn't heed his warnings in 5.3 he blames both factions. This strikes me as odd, he is smarter than this. It seems forced that the Alliance needs to pay in his eyes for the Horde's actions. His take no crap approach in 5.0 and 5.2 was great because both factions were at fault, but his dialogue in 5.4 is stretching it.

Quote Originally Posted by silentk59 View Post

WE are not destroying anything, Garrosh is. He is a militant, self-serving figure who doesnt have anyone backing him besides the Orcs.

WE did not destroy the vale, WE did not start the war between The Klaxxi and Pandaren.

You people need to get your shit straight. He is a HORRIBLE character that needs to die. He gets corrupted we save him, his monastery, his world and countless other feats he would have died at and he is STILL a huge asshole to Horde and Alliance over something some evil, corrupt bastard is doing when we keep telling him flat out, NO ONE LIKES GARROSH WE ARE NOT WORKING WITH HIM WE WANT HIM DEAD TO!

He is cool one minute and a dick the next, claiming this one minute and then that the next. I could never stand the guy and I really hope he doesnt stay around.
    Calm down dude. Jesus christ.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    when you think about how lorewalker cho talked about the pandaren rejoining the world, that makes sense because them being cut off from azeroth for thousends of years, AND how the spirit of shao hao tells you that it was pride that created the mists that cut off there lands from the rest of the world, all this is wiser pandaren telling you how they cannot allow themselves to be cut off from it anymore and stagnate.

Yet, we have taran zhu, he doesn't seem prepared to actually make that leap. Other pandaren have made that leap already, but he actively tells you he doesn't give a shit about anything happening outside of pandaria, he'd just as sooner blaime outsiders for everything and have his own people stagnate like they have done for thousands of years.

And it does bug me how, it was US who fought against and killed the thunder king, the tyrant all pandaren feared, when he was brought back to life. We gave outselves to helping pandaria take him down, and yet when the roles are reversed and we are telling taran 'this isn't our fault, its the fault of a tyrant dictator who took the heart, which we are now fighting against to take down', all Taran tells you is 'I don't give a shit about your political details, its not my concern, now get out!'.
    Thats.. a really asshole move to do, considering we dealt with the tyrant in his land, but when we tell him we are needing to take down the tyrant that has caused this devastation to the vale, he doesn't give a shit.

I'm not saying he's a bad character, and I do agree there is solid reason for how he reacts to outsiders and why he's so angry at them. But he's purposely holding a grudge against us being there when it was garrosh who caused this, who we're fighting against now, and that doesn't evever matter to him.
    suppose we didn't give a shit about the thunder king and said the same thing, would be expect us to deal with lei shen because we were in pandaria?
    Did you just seriously compared Garrosh to Lei Shen?
    Taran Zhu was actually reasonable when he gave the Horde a chance to make things right, if he was intolerant as people say he is, he would just have ordered the Shado-pan to purge the horde from the vale.

Taran'zhu is a good character if you look at it from the Pandaren stand point. He defends his people, even if it means fucking up and telling his own important alllies to go to hell, he is very compromised with his own duty, different from Thrall, who forsake his people ( The Horde as a whole) to save the world, yeah I know it is a big thing but look at The Horde now, begging for the help of The Alliance just to fix their own main capital. Well, at least Azeroth is still whole...partially...well the big dragon is dead. Also, first post

Quote Originally Posted by silentk59 View Post

The entire horde and alliance were at each other's throats. Garrosh may be warmonger but not one race was outside of the faction conflict. We (the adventures) assisted our factions in fighting each other.

So yes,

WE ravaged Pandaria

WE unleashed the Sha

WE fought for Garrosh

We helped Taran out and after explaining what was going on with Garrosh he allowed us to remain in the now destroyed Vale. How can you expect any more out of him?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekekz View Post
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    He has demonstrated that he feels differently towards each faction as demonstrated in 5.3 where he is only at the Horde base giving them their ultimatum. However in 5.4 even though he must know it was the Horde that unleashed the Sha and didn't heed his warnings in 5.3 he blames both factions. This strikes me as odd, he is smarter than this. It seems forced that the Alliance needs to pay in his eyes for the Horde's actions. His take no crap approach in 5.0 and 5.2 was great because both factions were at fault, but his dialogue in 5.4 is stretching it.
    Because ultimately it comes down to our war, he tells us just what he thinks of us because of it at the starting zone and because from his perspective we are too "dumb" or "stubborn" to stop fighting. Sure the Alliance did not do as much, but isn't innocent either. We brought our war there and Pandaria pays the price.

Quote Originally Posted by KorbenDallasMultipass View Post
    Thrall rocks ass they just turned him into some super mage at the end of Cataclysm, for whatever the hell purpose.
    ....... Super MAGE?

....... Yeah, your opinion no longer matters when you don't even know he's a SHAMAN. -_-;

I actually like Taran Zhu. Much better than the other characters this expansion and those that were supposed to have something done to them (LIKE VARIAN COUGH COUGH)

I really love what they're doing with Anduin though.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    Taran Zhu is 100 times a better written character than Garbosh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Because ultimately it comes down to our war, he tells us just what he thinks of us because of it at the starting zone and because from his perspective we are too "dumb" or "stubborn" to stop fighting. Sure the Alliance did not do as much, but isn't innocent either. We brought our war there and Pandaria pays the price.
    I'm having a hard time agreeing with that. Saying they "did not do as much" is putting it lightly. The Alliance came to protect Pandaria from the Horde. It then aided them against the Thunder King. We then stopped Garrosh's plot with the Bell. Anduin's been going out of his way to earn the Celestial's trust.

The two cannot and should not be bundled together. The Horde unleashed the Sha of Pride, not the Alliance.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    .... And now we are quite busy destroying it again - we are complete idiots.
    Hell yeah we never learn from our mistakes WOOOOOOOOOO :P wow we really are idiots anyway Taran just wanted to keep his people safe and all that but we fucked up horde and ally wise like we even fucked up the vale that's pretty bad haha in addition the golden lotus has been completely wiped out and it's surviving members have been corrupted yada yada.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    I'm having a hard time agreeing with that. Saying they "did not do as much" is putting it lightly. The Alliance came to protect Pandaria from the Horde. It then aided them against the Thunder King. We then stopped Garrosh's plot with the Bell. Anduin's been going out of his way to earn the Celestial's trust.

The two cannot and should not be bundled together. The Horde unleashed the Sha of Pride, not the Alliance.
    That is simply not true. They came to Pandaria because Anduin had had a vision, he got lost, and he needed to be reclaimed. Then they started an all out war against the Horde and the result was the total slaughter of the Pearlfin Tribe and the Forest Hozen tribe and much of the Jade Forest is now in ruins and the Sha were unleashed. The Alliance also forced Pandaren children to build them an airfield. Then the war escalated with 5.1, and then suddenly Varian felt he needed to protect Pandaria from the Horde (which doesn't actually mean protect the place as much as it means: defeat the Horde - the Alliance is also stripmining Krasarang Wilds and deforesting it).

Also, the Alliance as such did not aid against the Thunder King, two splinter factions did, just like with the Horde. And you didn't really stop Garrosh with the Bell as such, it was more of a setback, as he still managed to learn a great deal about the Mogu and their magic.

Yes, Garrosh unleashed the Sha of Pride - however, had the initial Sha not been unleashed by BOTH factions, that would never have happened.

Both factions commited attrocities against Pandaria and its people, however Garrosh and his Kor'kron - not the Horde - did commit the greatest attrocity.

The two can, and should be bundled together - that's the point of this expansion. Both factions constantly fuck stuff up, but it's the individuals within the factions that truly matter when it comes down to it.
    Last edited by Venziir; 2013-07-01 at 08:39 PM.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

They participated in the war, which unleashed the Sha, the road to hell is paved with good intentions after all. They stripmine in Pandaria and wage war from Zhu's perspective they might be slightly better scum if that helps you somehow? ;P

10+ Year Old Account
    That is simply not true.
    "From here we can reach out to the natives and keep Horde aggression in check."
    "Then we'll protect it with our lives."

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    And nothing says "reach out to the natives" like enslaving children, stripmining the land, deforesting it and forcing the natives to slaughter each other while wearing the colours of a city they've never seen.... Or waging a war infront of a monument that took a thousand years to create, resulting it its destruction and freeing the Sha.

Well done indeed.... You just forgot the pox-ridden blankets honestly....
    Last edited by Venziir; 2013-07-01 at 08:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Both factions commited attrocities against Pandaria and its people, however Garrosh and his Kor'kron - not the Horde - did commit the greatest attrocity.
    Garrosh is the Horde. What are you on about?

Reminds me of the "we are going to liberate the shit out of them" statement.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh is the Horde. What are you on about?
    Yeah that's why we are currently in the middle of a rebellion and an all out war - because Garrosh does indeed represent the Horde....