Flash constantly crashing in Chrome

As of a few days ago, it seems that Flash has decided to start randomly crashing when switching to a tab with a YouTube player in it.

If I open a separate tab with a YouTube player in it, the video will start playing just fine (from what I can assume, because the audio plays fine), but as soon as I switch over to that tab, Flash crashes and it brings up the little yellow bar at the top with the dead extension icon. After that however, a refresh fixes it.

Any idea what's going on? I tried to update Flash, but it just tells me that Chrome automatically updates Flash, and I do have the latest version of Chrome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

10+ Year Old Account
    Chrome is unstable for me also. Crashes simply by going into settings.

It's not Chrome that's crashing though, just Flash Player within Chrome.
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm

If you have the stand alone version of flash on your system google chrome will run 2 versions of flash and crash constantly. Follow this link to take care of it but the easiest solution is to uninstall the standalone player. http://www.lockergnome.com/media/201...google-chrome/

Yeah, that fixed it. Also fixed other issues with YouTube like videos cutting off 1 second early. Weird that it started causing problems just recently, because I've had standalone Flash installed for a long time now.