Deleted

Growth? Explain/help please? :)

Hey Lads,
    so i just turned 13 a couple weeks ago and im about 5,0/1 and about a size 8 in shoe size, im just here wondering if ill grow any more (I'm hoping i will) if so if it may occour within the next year, this will sound stupid at first but im tight :P i bought a REALLY Nice pair of trainers a few weeks back and theres about 1-2cms between my toes and the end, on average would i be expecting to grow out of them by this time next year or not? (£42 trainers yes im tight when i dont want to buy them twice :P)
    i am expecting some replies such as everyones diffrent but im just wondering on average if i would/nt grow out of these by next year

Sorry I don't think we're allowed to offer health advice here...

..And of course you'll grow. But how am I supposed to know how your body is going to grow? Do I have a set of your DNA and a lab to analyze it in? (Well I actually DO have the lab...)

Sorry but no one is going to be able to tell you this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most people continue growing beyond 13 as far as I am aware. I did. Everyone I remember in HS did.

Better hope you grow out of them by next year. It would suck to be a 5 foot manlet.

You don't officially stop growing until you're 21 (although isn't it something closer to 18 for males?) - wouldn't be too worried at this point, heck I'm only 5ft 6 it's not something that's really an issue to anyone who's not a superficial fuckwit!

Anyway, I'd expect trainers to last probably no more than 6 months on average anyways unless they're rarely used OR are more like skate shoes which last longer anyway.
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

Deleted
    Most people grow untill the age 18-21