Mistweaver Questions

Hello, I recently leveled up and started playing a mistweaver monk and I'm sitting at a 491 item level. I do quite well for my gear level, (40k HPS on fights with minimal healing, and I've spiked at least 80k hps on fights where i had to maximise every single cast to keep the group alive). However I've always been immensely confused as to what haste percentages and their values i should be shooting for (mostly because some guides give you the serpent stance rating, others give you out of stance ratings and yet others just give wrong values). I always reforge with the assumption of benefiting from the 5% raid buff (anywhere else were i wouldn't have it i most likely wouldn't need the extra tick anyway).

My Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...urpaw/advanced

Additonally, at what item level does it become realistic to go for the 27.75% haste breakpoint?

TLDR: I always get really weird numbers for haste break points, can someone tell me the values I need for the 16.65% breakpoint in serpent stance and the 27.75% value in serpent stance as well?

Any other suggestions you can gather by looking at my armory would also be apperciated.

Deleted
    You can't reforge properly in serpent stance, the breakpoints are 3145,6141,9158,12138 in tiger stance.

Also you have no enchants on your gear...
    Last edited by mmoc3f252392be; 2013-07-01 at 07:10 PM.