Arcane Blast and Invokers Ward Macro

Is there such a Thing? I have tried several ways and MY Macro Noobness is showing, any ideas?

Thanks a bunch

If you are trying to get your AB to cast IW on CD you can't, IW is on the GCD and the macro will just cast it over and over

This wouldn't be a good idea even if it were possible, you need to time IW carefully for proper use not just blow it on cooldown

Do you mean Incanter's Ward? You're mixing the spell name (Incanter's WARD) and the buff you get when it breaks (INVOKER'S Energy).

If you do, that would be one of the silliest macros ever, nor can you even put TWO GCD abilities in one macro.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Code:
    #showtooltip Arcane Blast
    /castsequence reset=25 Incanter's Ward, Arcane Blast, Arcane Blast, Arcane Blast, Arcane Blast, Arcane Blast, Arcane Blast, Arcane Blast, Arcane Blast, Arcane Blast, Arcane Blast, Arcane Blast
    Try that ^.

For maximum effect, after you create that macro, bind it to all the keys on your keyboard. Next, place your left cheek on the left side of your keyboard and gently roll in a clockwise direction. Then repeat, but in the other direction.

Alternatively (for the more 'ADHD/Ritalin addict' experience), you can start by placing your face approximately 9-14 inches from the keyboard, and then proceed to rhythmically slam your face into your keyboard at oscillatory intervals of 2 seconds (plus haste).

Though I would assume after your 5th or 6th raid with this behavior, the pain might get you to second think just macroing in IW into your ABs and spamming away, but hey, I am no one to judge. *shrugs*
    "There are very few who can claim what he can. There are even fewer who can prove it like he can. There are even less that can match him, but all will no doubt accept what he is, and what he can do. The Highlord is for sure one of a kind. A true Master of the Arcane arts. It would be best for you to listen."
    - Lady Nåabi of the Immortalis, former Guild Executor, former Raid Lead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakamoo View Post
    Is there such a Thing? I have tried several ways and MY Macro Noobness is showing, any ideas?
    #showicon
    #showtooltip
    /cast [modifier:shift] Arcane Blast; Incanter's Ward

Then you can see if IW is off cooldown when shift is not being held, otherwise, hold shift and AB.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakamoo View Post

Thanks a bunch
    Since the IW nerf down to 15%, it's useless. DPSwise, you're better off using it as passive, never activating the shield.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Since the IW nerf down to 15%, it's useless. DPSwise, you're better off using it as passive, never activating the shield.
    This is what I do, as I suck at RoP placement.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1