Thread: Rift sites

Rift sites

I played rift for a few months when it first came out but eventually left. Now i'm back to try it out again now that its f2p. What are some sites i can browse for more information on whats going on with this game.

Also not related question but what is that class/soul that shoots lightning and does tons of damage, i assume thats one of the new souls but which is it? Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    warrior tree has a tempest soul that shoots lightining and does aoe damage. I'm using that currently in a support build with beastmaster.

Riftscene.com is currently the best site for Rift stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Rarespawn2012 View Post
    warrior tree has a tempest soul that shoots lightining and does aoe damage. I'm using that currently in a support build with beastmaster.
    But he wants tons of damage, and frankly Tempest hits like a wet noodle. Not to mention it's also incredibly boring. Don't play it unless you really have to, honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    But he wants tons of damage, and frankly Tempest hits like a wet noodle. Not to mention it's also incredibly boring. Don't play it unless you really have to, honestly.
    Does it tone down at high levels? Cause in the 30's I can kill any normal mob that's within a couple of levels before it reaches me, and will even have elites near death before they get close to me.

Tempest is... so-so. Definitely not as strong as the other ranged souls belonging to the other classes. It sorta works. Kinda one dimensional and meh-y.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Tempest is... so-so. Definitely not as strong as the other ranged souls belonging to the other classes. It sorta works. Kinda one dimensional and meh-y.
    Yeah, it's not real exciting. I cycle through several soul combos on my warrior, and while Tempest has no problems with dealing damage or staying(it's actually the spec that takes the least damage and is least likely to get in trouble of the ones I've tried) it is very simple and kinda dull.