Symbiosis "meta-macro"? /say or /yell on cast?

So, I was wondering if anyone knew of a Symbiosis "meta-macro" Addon, essentially letting you enter in text when you use specifically-granted abilities from Symbiosis.

Say, for instance, you're a Feral that Symbiosis'd a Shaman. When you use Feral Spirit you'd /say (or /yell, /raid, /party, etc.) "Cats and dogs, living together... mass hysteria!"

Or, for a Guardian who Symbiosis'd a Paladin, when you use Consecration, /say "Bearsecration!" or "Moar deeps! Tank's bringing it!"

Just something to add a little humor to Symbiosis. Could even be added to the "grant" side of Symbiosis, with Locks shouting out "Dammit I said DoTs, not HoTs!" for Rejuvenation or Rogues "See I can tank!" for Growl.

I know I had an addon way back in the day that added /say to most druid forms. Can't remember what that was though.

Don't suppose anyone's had thoughts on this, or knows of something that does this?

Deleted
    Why on earth would you want that. Well there's some addons which work well with Symbiosis. You could look into that. But a macro for this would never fit the macro entry. 11 classes and too much text...

That's pretty advanced for me, I still couldn't macro a /whisper to the person I've put Symbiosys on...

Quote Originally Posted by Anglefire View Post
    That's pretty advanced for me, I still couldn't macro a /whisper to the person I've put Symbiosys on...
    /script SendChatMessage("Symbiosis cast on you!", "WHISPER", "COMMON", UnitName("target"));
    /cast Symbiosis
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Quote Originally Posted by lolalola View Post
    Why on earth would you want that. Well there's some addons which work well with Symbiosis. You could look into that. But a macro for this would never fit the macro entry. 11 classes and too much text...
    I know, that's why I was suggesting it be an addon.

Quote Originally Posted by Anglefire View Post
    You don't even need a macro. The Symbiosis addon will whisper your target with the spells granted and given, so long as you have them selected ahead of time.