Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Why not just keep Garrosh as Warchief?

Why not just pound the Sha out of him, lecture him, he becomes a better Orc, and resumes his seat as a more passive Warchief? There are already too many quests and events related around Garrosh as a Warchief, so I'm not sure how those would play out with him deceased.
    "The Naxxramas Warrior. Eternal slayer of the Orcs."

15+ Year Old Account
    Too late now!

The same way quest revolve around Lich King or Deathwing. Also, a lot of the quest that Garrosh has did used to come from Thrall.

15+ Year Old Account
    The same way the quests with the Lich King being alive play out, the same way the quests with Illidan play out, the ones with Ragnaros play out, the ones with Deathwing play out.

So on so forth, you get the idea.

The game goes on, but the quests of expansions past remain in expansions past for the most part in "suspended time" if you will. The game does progress forward, but in the end the expansions hold their own little time bubble.

I mean, that's not even considering what he's doing/done either. Why would one continue to let him sit upon a throne? He's not fit to lead.
    Last edited by Krekko; 2013-07-02 at 08:24 AM.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Quote Originally Posted by chrisisvacant View Post
    Too late now!
    So he's dead?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck that hes a disgrace to the Hellscream blood line is all I'm going to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    The same way the quests with the Lich King being alive play out, the same way the quests with Illidan play out, the ones with Ragnaros play out, the ones with Deathwing play out.

So on so forth, you get the idea.

The game goes on, but the quests of expansions past remain in expansions past for the most part in "suspended time" if you will. The game does progress forward, but in the end the expansions hold their own little time bubble.

I mean, that's not even considering what he's doing/done either. Why would one continue to let him sit upon a throne? He's not fit to lead.
    You know aside from the crazy war crimes, Garrosh is a competent leader. Remember he's the reason Orgrimmar is a bustling city with food and grog, and not a line of straw tents dying of famine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    Why not just pound the Sha out of him, lecture him, he becomes a better Orc, and resumes his seat as a more passive Warchief? There are already too many quests and events related around Garrosh as a Warchief, so I'm not sure how those would play out with him deceased.
    The Sha aren't in him, they have no influence over him at all. He's completely in control and weaponising them, I don't really think there's a way back from that.

Because I'd that point the horde player base would literally riot if he wasn't killed.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    The Sha aren't in him, they have no influence over him at all. He's completely in control and weaponising them, I don't really think there's a way back from that.
    A stern lecture, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Pretty much. Garrosh, while realizing that he is losing the fights taps into the Heart of Y'Shaarj and harnesses the power of it. Even if we were to, pound the power out of him it would still be the same douchy Garrosh we have now. The only solution is death.

pretty sure once your dream of the world is lakes of blood theres not any amount of lecturing that can fix it

OP by your logic we should have just let Adolf Hitler take over the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by trav126 View Post
    OP by your logic we should have just let Adolf Hitler take over the world.
    It never fails...
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

15+ Year Old Account
    So he's dead?
    In a manner of speaking, yes!

There's no Sha to pound out in the first place. Your plan quite literally cannot work, as it assumes circumstances which don't exist.
    Garrosh was the jerkhole to do all that crap, not some "Sha corruption", a stern lecture would, at best, result in him laughing in your face.

The quests would pan out the same as the quests involving the Lich king and Deathwing.

Quote Originally Posted by Apathy - View Post
    Fuck that hes a disgrace to the Hellscream blood line is all I'm going to say.
    Grom and Garrosh are not that different, just imagine Grom as warchief, it couldn't end well.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Grom and Garrosh are not that different, just imagine Grom as warchief, it couldn't end well.
    Yeah? Well he didn't treat his allies like shit like lower then shit even.

Hard to pound something out that isn't there, Garrosh is not corrupted at all ( unless you count his lust for power and dominance as corruption ) which just gives us a even greater reason to pummel him to death.