Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Tyrael mount and...

well I really wanna that mount, but when this mount was been able via annual pass, I was not been in positon to pay annual pass.Now I have funds to pay game for 12 months, so my question is, what do you think any chance will blizz me allow to get this mount if I pay game for another 12 months via some contract or whatever.

cheers

Deleted
    Dont think so mate

Quote Originally Posted by cronight View Post
    well I really wanna that mount, but when this mount was been able via annual pass, I was not been in positon to pay annual pass.Now I have funds to pay game for 12 months, so my question is, what do you think any chance will blizz me allow to get this mount if I pay game for another 12 months via some contract or whatever.

cheers
    Never unless they do it again in a promo for D3's xpac or you see it on the BMAH you will not be able to get the mount ever.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cronight View Post

cheers
    You realise you didn't have to pay for the annual pass upfront, right? All you had to do was keep paying your subscription 1 month at a time, not 12 months in advance. Anyway, there is a 0% chance that Blizzard would do something like that for you, and as with all promotional items, it was a one time thing and will not be available again.

I'm sorry but I don't think you're gonna have a chance at getting it again any time soon, if ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    ohh this seems like a big blow for me
    anyway I will try contact blizz....

It won't be available again. It was a promotion, and so unless the mount is re-used in another promotion, you won't be able to get it, even if you do contact Blizzard, sorry.

unless you are a celebrity, run some big wow fansite, or know someone personally at blizzard theres pretty much 0 chance they will give you the mount since the promotion is now over

Hi Cronight, sign-ups for the Annual Pass ended right around the time before Diablo III launched in 2012. To be clear, we do not currently offer the mount as it was exclusive to those who did sign up for the promotion.

Deleted
    its too late man

Make a picket sign that says "Give me a Tyrael mount or give me death" and camp outside Blizzard HQ. That'd be your best bet at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bionics View Post
    Make a picket sign that says "Give me a Tyrael mount or give me death" and camp outside Blizzard HQ. That'd be your best bet at this point.
    That would work. Maybe you get even more stuff when doing that. Like stickers, posters etc... :P

10+ Year Old Account
    It was a promotion, so adding it back would be silly. Sorry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually... you can still get these mount, you just to merge your account with another account that already have Tyrael's horse and TARA! You will have your new Flying Horse!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Actually... you can still get these mount, you just to merge your account with another account that already have Tyrael's horse and TARA! You will have your new Flying Horse!
    This is the only thing I could think of.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Araxom View Post
    Hi Cronight, sign-ups for the Annual Pass ended right around the time before Diablo III launched in 2012. To be clear, we do not currently offer the mount as it was exclusive to those who did sign up for the promotion.
    Did a...did a blue just post on MMO-champ?

And don't worry OP the mount isn't that great anyway. The wings are a little wonky.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelkath View Post
    A wild snorlax appears...

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelkath View Post
    Happens from time to time, they do read fan sites...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dietrik View Post
    Happens from time to time, they do read fan sites...
    at least MMO-champion, cause these forum have way to many people on it so... is like one of the officials fan sites :P

Your only hope is if Blizzard puts it on the BMAH in the future.