Need the help from all the MW's out there!

Hey guys!
    So I just wanted you to take a look at my gear,Armory link.

Currently I am at the 9211 haste cap, raiding 10M Normal.
    But I sacrificed alot of pure intgems on the gemming department for the hastecap. Should I keep it or go down to the 6000-ish cap?
    And I've got alot of spirit, just don't really know how to throw it away :<

I know i have 2 mastery pieces. ( yuack :s) but currently the RNG gods aren't with me, but fighting for better gear

Anything else the pro's feels i should change?

You can reforge out of your spirit into a crit/haste depending on the item. It will give you much better secondaries and bring your spirit down as you have much excess currently. That is, if you can constantly jab->tp/bok everytime lucidity is up and stay higher than 5100.

If you really need the haste, you could do haste/spirit in blue if you want the bonus, or just put a 320 haste in it if you don't care about the bonus (Spirit bonuses). If you want to maintain the 9k breakpoint, you could change the yellows to 320 hastes as well.

You should really do +80 stats to chest for max optimization, as we don't need spirit as much.

For your prismatic sockets, you probably shouldn't be using a gem that provides spirit.

FYI:

IF you get the 5% spell haste buff from your group, your RM Haste threshholds are as follows:

+1 tick: 150 (yes, one hundred and fifty)
    +2 ticks 3148
    +3 ticks 6146
    +4 ticks 9145

IF you DO NOT have the 5% spell haste buff from your group, your RM Haste threshholds are as follows:

+1 tick: 1574
    +2 ticks: 4722
    +3 ticks: 7870
    +4 ticks: 11019

Format is
    Tick; w/o 5% raid haste w/o Serpent Stance; w/ 5% raid haste w/o Serpent Stance;
    w/o 5% raid haste w/ Serpent Stance; w/ 5% raid haste w/ Serpent Stance.
    Renewing Mist +0; 0; 0; 0; 0;
    Renewing Mist +1; 2361; 225; 1574; 150;
    Renewing Mist +2; 7083; 4722; 4722; 3148;
    Renewing Mist +3; 11806; 9220; 7870; 6146;
    Renewing Mist +4; 16528; 13717; 11019; 9145;

Some people say the fourth is 9158, So just to be sure I go with that number.

You are way over haste cap. Almost 200 haste over.

Also reforge out of spirit and try maxing crit as high as possible. Mastery or spirit after that, depending on your feel, but from your gear I would recommend all spirit out and keep the mastery.

Your crit is way too low. Thats your priority after haste cap. Also check if it's worth losing all that crit for the 4th cap. I recommend waiting for an ilvl 530 +/- to get the 4th cap since you will be around 20+% of crit by then while getting the same cap, so stay at 6145 meanwhile. You can raid trying both, and compare 2 raids with both stats.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pips View Post
    I recommend waiting for an ilvl 530 +/- to get the 4th cap since you will be around 20+% of crit by then while getting the same cap, so stay at 6145 meanwhile. You can raid trying both, and compare 2 raids with both stats.
    This. Drop your spirit, 6146 haste bp then go for crit.

Deleted
    I am about 526 ilvl and I just recently went for the same cap - on HC modes has made a hella of a difference. I raid with a disc mainly and a pally also so on normals I get sniped by them a fair amount on majority tot normals however (but hc's I pwn xD). To be fair I don't think I'd have been able to reach the cap comfortably without the pieces that I have - so I agree with Pips for sure - stick with the cap below and spam crit - I truly love crit!!!!!!!! And push your spirit to its limits - try with and without the mana glyph to find what is more comfortable. I really enjoy the challenge of managing my mana - it makes me more conscious and aware about the healing itself also. Each to their own! Best of luck finding your comfy spot