Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    I am Murloc! Peaky Blinder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Birmingham UK/Arizona US
    Posts
    5,672
    Only the Naaru decide who gets a nice afterlife or not

    The rest get 'I see only darkness for me' or we can walk the earth as ghosts

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by tornado shanks View Post
    You guys DO realize you're posting in a troll thread, right?

    Is it? I've always wondered what the OP was asking. So the the thread has some purpose.

  3. #23
    Over 9000! Kaleredar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    phasing...
    Posts
    9,562
    Quote Originally Posted by Einherjarn View Post
    I think we died in the Lich King fight.
    Was gonna say; that's probably the only "real" lore-based event in which our characters die, to be resurrected by Tereneas.
    "Do not look down, my friend. Even in the darkest of times, there is always hope... Hope for a better day, hope for a new dawn... Or just hope for a good breakfast. You start small, then see what you can get." ~ Covetous Shen
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Was gonna say; that's probably the only "real" lore-based event in which our characters die, to be resurrected by Tereneas.
    Unless you play Forsaken.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    I'm determined to someday make Med'an awesome. (MickyNeilson)

    ´So.. sorry to bring this up but..you know that .."thing" (Med'an).. is that "thing" cannon still?
    ...as much have some have wished otherwise, yes. (Loreology)

  5. #25
    Over 9000! Kaleredar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    phasing...
    Posts
    9,562
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Unless you play Forsaken.
    Even then, that doesn't happen in game.

    And same goes for DKs.
    "Do not look down, my friend. Even in the darkest of times, there is always hope... Hope for a better day, hope for a new dawn... Or just hope for a good breakfast. You start small, then see what you can get." ~ Covetous Shen
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Even then, that doesn't happen in game.

    And same goes for DKs.
    I was thinking of the DKs like Arthas and the 1st group from paladins that never actually died, but I looked more into the playable DKs and they actually did die.

    I probably should have remembered that considering how many DKs I made to get around CRZ.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    I'm determined to someday make Med'an awesome. (MickyNeilson)

    ´So.. sorry to bring this up but..you know that .."thing" (Med'an).. is that "thing" cannon still?
    ...as much have some have wished otherwise, yes. (Loreology)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •