Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    i actually hope we don't have a burning legion expansion and focus on azshara/ emerald dream...we've had tbc i don't know why everyone is eager for a world that is identical to shadowmoon valley

If is a burning legion expansion i hope they explore the conflict between old gods vs burning legion vs scourge we've only had slight mentions of the conflict in game yet they are the most interesting...

Also

World Of Warcraft: The soggy emerald legion
    yeah, there should be a multidimensional war of such a grand scale between legion, old god armies and scourge that the alliance and horde must hide in a dark corner...to not get any attention and collateral dmg.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Im still going with my concept 3rd Faction focused on the rebirth of Draenor. I imaging this would use using Titan Tech (taken from the burning legion who tend to plunder a lot) so I am going with World of Warcraft : Celestial Rebirth
    Battlepet Collector http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/Monekop/
    Mount Collector http://www.warcraftmounts.com/collec...p?user=Monekop
    All round collector of aesthetically pleasing items and garden gnomes.

World of Warcraft: Guild Halls and Dance Studios

Wrathions betrayal or Wrathions deceit, something along those lines. I think he's taking out Garrosh because with the sha he might actually stand a chance at defeating the legion. Isn't Saregus's spirit still roaming the twisting nether or something? Making he's talking to Wrathion telling him what to do. Or maybe pulled a ner'zhul and somehow hid his spirit inside Wrathion somehow.

World of Warcraft: Dews of Murlocland
    World of Warcraft: Fogs of Etherealburg
    World of Warcraft: Hazes of Tuskarrtown
    World of Warcraft: Vapors of Nagadom
    World of Warcraft: We Just Went Ahead and Officially Bought the Rights to Pokemon So We Could Name This Expansion Ash Ketchum of Ashenvale and Focus on the Rich Lore and Involved Gameplay Surrounding Pet Battles

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    i actually hope we don't have a burning legion expansion and focus on azshara/ emerald dream...we've had tbc i don't know why everyone is eager for a world that is identical to shadowmoon valley

If is a burning legion expansion i hope they explore the conflict between old gods vs burning legion vs scourge we've only had slight mentions of the conflict in game yet they are the most interesting...

Also

World Of Warcraft: The soggy emerald legion
    because there is not enough content in the emerald dream to make an expansion out of it. You touched on it in a quest in Hyjal. As for Azshara, that was briefly touched on as well but could easily be fit into a legion expansion. Ive been waiting to see Xavius make an appearance...ive also got a sneaking suspicion that if the legion returns, as will medivh.

Since I favor a Legion-themed expansion, I'll go with:

World of Warcraft: Invasion of Argus
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The North Remembers View Post
    The Legion Strikes Back
    I like it!
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

What trademark application?

10+ Year Old Account
    World of Warcraft: Link Achievement and ILvL

Quote Originally Posted by Lafy View Post
    Wrathions betrayal or Wrathions deceit, something along those lines. I think he's taking out Garrosh because with the sha he might actually stand a chance at defeating the legion. Isn't Saregus's spirit still roaming the twisting nether or something? Making he's talking to Wrathion telling him what to do. Or maybe pulled a ner'zhul and somehow hid his spirit inside Wrathion somehow.
    as much as i worry about Wrathion, i cant see him being too bad. It would be too expected. What i can see is him becoming an arbiter of sorts and ultimately sacrificing himself to save Azeroth. Sort of a way to give back for his fathers crimes and a thank you for purifying his egg.

As far as saerg talking to him i highly doubt it. He doesnt have power like that. Hell, the old gods were influencing Saerg across the nether to come to Azeroth to destroy all life. Once that was complete they would have squashed him like a bug and retaken control of Azeroth.

Wrathion merely is trying to get horde and ally to work together. He sees that all Garrosh seeks to do is destroy them both. Without horde and ally then Azeroth stands no chance against a second return of the legion. Everything leading up to now was carefully laid out. If you read the books you will see why the timeway must be so greatly preserved. The infinites wanted to stop Medivh from opening the portal, when if he had, the orcs never would have came and waged war on azeroth, causing both alliance and horde to learn to fight and persevere. The draenei never would have shown up with Velen and his prophecy which allowed both factions to strengthen themselves. Thrall would have never shown up and Medivhs warning to Lordaeron would have fallen on deaf ears and the world would have never see the legion coming. Thrall was the one that listened and rallied the horde to band together.

Every little detail in Azeroths history was perfectly orchestrated to prepare for the one force that truly was a threat, the legion.

It is quite bittersweet, in the one planet the Titans created that contained imperfection, it was the perfect design of what was needed to survive the legion.
    Last edited by vaeevictiss; 2013-07-02 at 06:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    World of Warcraft
    Hodor
    That is actually the best name ever. Thread ended.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Deleted
    World of Warcraft: Mary Sue Rides Again

World of Warcraft: In the Cenarion Dream

10+ Year Old Account
    World of Warcraft: A World in Flames

Deleted
    WOW: Its not a burning legion expansion and we are feeding off your tears

World of Warcraft: Electric Boogaloo

How do you know thats there's a less then a month before Trademark?

WoW: We Need Players.
    Get it?
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    How do you know thats there's a less then a month before Trademark?
    At least in the past, they've all been trademarked between mid May and late July. So I'd say we're in for a treat in a week or two.