Deleted

Addon to track debuffs on multiple targets?

Hello, I'm wondering if there is an addon that will help with keeping track of multiple debuffs. The scenario, playing elemental shaman and I want to keep flame shock up on 3 or 4 targets say for example Troll Council in ToT.
    Currently I am using TidyPlates and it works great when the mobs are in range and when you can see their health bar but it's starts to become problematic when you are too far away to see the health bar and you have to click on the target just to see the duration of flame shock. An even bigger problem occurs on bosses like Will of the Emperor the boss units are simply too big for you to be able to see the health bars and you have to click on each individual boss to see the duration.

So basically I'm looking for an addon that allows you to keep better track of your debuffs without relying on being in range so you can see the health plates.

PlateBuffs. Make sure you find a MoP download on http://www.wowinterface.com/addons.php because the curse version hasn't been updated since 4.1 or something