(PvP) Tyrannical Pirmal Diamond

Im in full Tyrannical gear and im trying to figure out if getting the aforementioned PvP meta is worth it for a rogue. I generally play Assassination. for the most part, im gemming near full mastery.

Thanks!
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Hopefully I don't get in trouble for linking this:

http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/23...-for-subtlety/

But this seriously sums it up, and the short answer is : Yes. I would actually stockpile a second Tyrannical Primal Diamond if you can because from what I understand you won't be able to buy them next season without meeting a particular rating requirement. And even if there is no rating requirement it would be nice to have one right away rather than later into the season.
    Last edited by achromatickang; 2013-07-02 at 10:51 PM.

Why would you get in trouble for linking to AJ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by achromatickang View Post
    Hopefully I don't get in trouble for linking this:
    With the exception of the most obvious things (NC-17 content), advertising, memes in most circumstances and anything that really jumps out at you as a completely bad idea, links are absolutely fine. If the discussion we're having has already been discussed in detail elsewhere - why waste time rehashing it? By all means, provide a link to the information.

This is a perfect example of someone who's done a lot more math and has already posted the information on it - very helpful.