Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...
    Eliminating PTR boss testing and keeping Dungeon Journal and boss ability tooltips secret until it hits live would be fantastic, but that's in an ideal world where Blizzard is able to effectively test everything in-house (which they can't, encounters turn out "unpolished" according to GC). In a way, PTR is also just a way to advertise the new patch and give raiders something to look forward to.

Deleted
    Having read through alot of this its crazy to think but most of the changes Blizz made are because its what people said they want, now it seems that people want it turned back. You will never get a middle ground that everyone is happy with, tbh I think Blizz do a great job considering x million people all saying they want this, that and the other.

Oh look another thread where every Tom, Dick and Harry seems to know how to fix a game in which they have no clue how it works in the first place.

Blizz made are because its what people said they want, now it seems that people want it turned back. You will never get a middle ground that everyone is happy with, tbh I think Blizz do a great job considering x million people all saying they want this, that and the other.
    While in general I agree with you, there have been several times where they didnt listen to the majority of people and listened to a very very very small part of the community and made huge changes that have had sweeping negative effects on game play. Seperate lockouts and gear would be one such a plunder.

I dont know that doing what the vast majority of people want is bad or not, but listening to .01% of the population and changing something that as we have seen has caused the game itself to change negatively was just bad design.

10+ Year Old Account
    i dont mind how the game is right now.. i dont play this game for any challange or anything, i play because i think it's fun, and when u wipe and it takeing alot of time.. just for the sake of it.. isent fun =P since the point of the game for me is to get the best gear so i can roflstomp quest's, LFD, LFR, i wont do normal raiding.. i dont enyoy the "progression" part where u wipe and wipe and wipe for hours when u could do more fun stuff instead.. so just gief loot kkthxbye ^^
    and remove the ability to buy gold, BoT and stuff like that, since then the game would be harder for those people who actully use's that

Deleted
    It's fine as it is. Heroic raiding is difficult enough, Challenge modes are nice but could be slightly harder (then again you can always compete on time). I think these new solo challenges next tier will be fun. I hope they make more challenge modes though, definitely the most fun 5 man content!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamiyomi View Post
    The two bosses you named simply werent "Hard" in the sense of complicated as many are now. they were simply dps checks and wouldnt work without serious mechanic restructuring outside of a 40 man context. Imagine Vael with 10 people. Oh look the enrage timer is now 1.5 min instead of 8 min. But the actual mechanics of both of those fights just arent hard. If tuned for 90 as you suggest, id say those two fights would be even easier than Jin'Rohk
    Technically no boss is hard. The only reason those two are mentioned is because Razorgore prevented you from downing any bosses in the dungeon. You don't kill him, you don't go forward. It was a hard fight, and people used an exploit where you had a Paladin use Divine Intervention to clear the adds.

But nobody here is questioning the difficulty of normal and heroic raids. That's not the area that needs attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Strangewayes View Post
    Weird, I expected everyone in this thread to have All current Heroic kills and max Brawlers guild ranks with multiple PVP glad titles
    Again, nothing wrong with that content. Though PvP is only to the extent that your class and spec allows. For example...

1700 Ret LF RBG

I can assure you that people are not flocking to grab that Ret. The point though is that the content before normal and heroic raids are too easy. Causes a massive jump for players new to normals. The rewards for normal and heroic raids don't justify doing them for a lot of people. LFR needs to go away and flex raiding should be the new LFR. Heroic dungeons need to be Heroic.