Reborn 25 Man Turalyon 12/12 1/13 H Recruiting [A]

Guild: Reborn
    Server: Turalyon (PvE)
    Raid Hours: Tues/Wed 7:30-11:00 PM EST
    Progression: 12/12 (10 Man) 12/12 (1/13H) (25 Man)
    Past Tiers: Full Normal clears of MSV (4/6 H), HoF, ToES Pre nerf.

We are currently seeking skilled, dedicated players who are willing to push heroics with us as soon as possible. Reborn has had Lei Shen killed since April 28 and just haven't had luck with people staying due to quitting the game/gearing up then leaving for further progression. As of now we are in need of players 500+ ilvl, doesn't matter what role you play, Heals/DPS/Tanks if you feel like you can compete with our current team and want to try and earn a spot by all means try out!.

As of now we don't have a Feral Druid, but like I said before we have our guild open to recruitment to anyone if you feel like you can compete with our current player base. We have a very good bunch of people who take the raid serious but at the same time can joke around and have fun while downing bosses week in and week out. Also right now we only raid Tues/Wed but have been talking about opening up a 3rd day, just gotta figure out what day would be perfect as of guild.

If you are interested or have any questions please let me know on the post or notify me or any other officer/player in the guild. You can also add the battletags listed below, looking forward to hearing from you guys.

Kraig#1462
    alexander#11420
    Last edited by Vanriemsdyk; 2013-07-07 at 06:27 PM.