how long will I be 2shotting mobs for free as destro?

As destro (63 atm), I can 2 shot mobs for no cost, by a CB-SB combo, if my pet does not interfere that is. if my pet does interfere, I run the risk of sniping my own SB and ending up with 2 lost embers instead of a zero operation.

I like this, but I'm fairly sure this won't last. at what level will this no longer be an option?
    Because I want to say this every single day but don't want it to get a drag:
    1) The ingame store will only sell timesaver items. It won't affect balance.
    2) No, getting to 100 in half the time isn't pay2win. raids don't start until the second week, everyone has time to get there.
    4) getting charms faster is also not pay2win. getting those is easy, but not everyone has the time or want for dailies.

I had dragon soul gear when I leveled up for MOP, and I was doing Conflag (mob starts running so it's closer for when I have to loot it) -> Chaos Bolt -> Shadowburn.

I leveled up with the old GoSac (30% all dmg, no gay chbolt dot either) so you should be fine with a pet (maybe use imp so he doesnt have to run).

If you find yourself not at execute range but close to it, consider starting with a CoE, as it only has a 0.5 sec GCD and basically takes off 5% off your target's health or even reforging to full mastery every now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by Temperance Brennan View Post
    As destro (63 atm), I can 2 shot mobs for no cost, by a CB-SB combo, if my pet does not interfere that is. if my pet does interfere, I run the risk of sniping my own SB and ending up with 2 lost embers instead of a zero operation.

I like this, but I'm fairly sure this won't last. at what level will this no longer be an option?
    Maybe the first couple bars into a new expansion starting in cata zones? It still works on quest mobs once you get some gear in MoP so I'd guess it's only when you don't have expac-appropriate gear.

525 iLvl destro lock and thats how I do dailys.