Poll: What would you do?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    mfw legion expansion announcement
    http://chanarchive.org/content/37_fi...9386065741.jpg
    even if Sargeras is excluded

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pallyopness View Post
    OMG TBC OMG OMG OMG......seriously nostalgia makes people look different ways....people hated cata for rehashes yet turn the other cheek for legion? lolol. id prefer azshara based emerald dream/nightmare xpac....legion is all hype and thats it from people wishing to rehash their nostalgic ways in outlands. i dont understand how people think outlands is so great. that zone alone is the reason i dont roll alts.
    What? Who says a legion based expansion has to be rehashed content?
    What people dislike about rehashed content is that they want "a new car", not a new paint job.
    They pay blizzard to make new content and they get old scaled-up stuff.
    Going with a familiar theme doesn't mean they'll just clone Black Temple and scale it up.
    Last edited by Chaosturn; 2013-07-03 at 04:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alceus View Post
    they couldn't bring us back to vanilla, so they bring back the legion. Which I would welcome with open arms.
    Inb4 Kel'Thuzzad returns again :P

I would be happy since the only other route would be a old gold tie in be it Emerald Dream or Naga. Its been a long time since we had any real big Legion lore and i am ready for it. So i would be very happy when they announce its a legion xpac.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    You assume everybody gives a shit about what happens during leveling. I care about what I see and expirience myself, not what some random dude in lore did.

Hence the bigger picture pandaria isn't dark. I don't the pandas itself, I mind the whole asian concept that they force on you with everything.
    "what was the movie you just watched about?"

"i dont fucking know it had batman in it who cares what it was about"

thats you

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    My reaction would be like: damn it demons again?
    But regardless I'd still play in my free time as theres nothing for me to do

i think azshara would bring legion aspects into it and the a full blown legion release afterwards.....6 azshara 7 pure legion.....that is my 2 cents anyway. it seems to me azshara will have to come before a full blown legion and will still bring the 2 lost elves back maybe with info about azshara opening another portal for sargeras in the works. So it would still involve them per the wrathion questline details.

God knows, I could be wrong but that is how i personally see it playing out. It would also link a lot of lore which i believe would also be needed for a full blown legion release.

Quote Originally Posted by Deshow View Post
    We need a real dark vibe, we need to see towns ravaged, necromancy, supernatural anamolies, in-human hordes of armies threatening to tear cities apart.etc

Something I can take seriously.
    but..... all of that is in mists O_o

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pallyopness View Post
    i think azshara would bring legion aspects into it and the a full blown legion release afterwards.....6 azshara 7 pure legion.....that is my 2 cents anyway. it seems to me azshara will have to come before a full blown legion and will still bring the 2 lost elves back maybe with info about azshara opening another portal for sargeras in the works. So it would still involve them per the wrathion questline details.

God knows, I could be wrong but that is how i personally see it playing out. It would also link a lot of lore which i believe would also be needed for a full blown legion release.
    why do people keep saying we need to kill azshara before we fight the legion again. nobody said hey we need to kill the lich king before we go to outland.

if anything it makes MORE sense to fight azshara the expansion AFTER we fight the legion. why attack the horde and alliance when all of their military is right here on azeroth? wouldnt it be SMARTER to do what arthas did and wait till the bulk of their military is in some other planet where we cant do crap?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    'OMG FIRST DOGS, THEN PANDAS, THEN DINO'S AND NOW DEMONS ? FFS WOW IS FOR KIDS NOW I QUIT!' - Reaction of the loud minority on the WoW forums.

So long as blood elves get even more lore i don't care.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would be back seriously, hardXcore and all.

I had a lot of fun in TBC, loved the lore, and everything, Sunwell Plateau, the Isle dailies, and the demonic areas in Blade's Edge Mountains, Nagrand, Shadowmoon Valley... man.

Bring it back! :O
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    I'm not feeling the "dark vibe" though.

While I'm still playing, I didn't enjoy MoP.

Wasn't fond of the style at all. The zones were fairly boring.

If we got the chance to go to other planets and such in the Legion expansion, I would be very interested. Would also reroll my warlock to fit the theme a bit better. Really want them to change the Talent system though. Can't stand the 5.0 talents.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    here is your problem.
    What is? That I don't like Burning Crusade? That's not my problem. We're in MoP now, which I quite like in comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosturn View Post
    I'm not feeling the "dark vibe" though.
    maybe you should read more often then

I wouldn't be surprised, all that much anyway.
    We have far from seen the last of the Burning Legion, and Sargeras. Sargeras is basically, along with the Old Gods, one of the few real threats to Azeroth.
    I would only be a tad surprised because I've always thought that, when Sargeras comes back, WoW is more or less done - what would there be after that? Horde v Alliance? That's not really enough for me. And that's assuming of course that we would succeed in destroying Sargeras, or removing his corruption, which, after so many millennia, I don't think is possible at all. We'd also need the help of other Titans, and the developers have said we will see actual Titans (not in Ulduar, Uldaman or Uldum, but actual titanic Titans) in time.

I could be wrong, of course, and they could make a new expansion that's heavily demon-focused and not have Sargeras pop up yet, but that would be fairly difficult. It would, however, be a very good time to introduce the Demon Hunter class that so many people want.

Shyama

Book One of The Devoted Trilogy: The Zi'veyn
    Etsy Shop: Wildlife & Gamer Jewellery

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post

- - - Updated - - -

why do people keep saying we need to kill azshara before we fight the legion again. nobody said hey we need to kill the lich king before we go to outland.

if anything it makes MORE sense to fight azshara the expansion AFTER we fight the legion. why attack the horde and alliance when all of their military is right here on azeroth? wouldnt it be SMARTER to do what arthas did and wait till the bulk of their military is in some other planet where we cant do crap?
    Im not saying we HAVE TO kill azshara first. I am saying I believe it makes the most sense for that order. I dont write the lore nor work for blizz so I don't know what they have planned. Im just saying azshara opened the first portal, now she has been getting stronger so i would make a rather common sense judgement that she would be the one to do it again yet better since more powerful and able to defend...

as I said, just my opinion not fact lol. but how else do you propose the legion get here? have you seen anything in MoP suggesting opening a portal somewhere? I mean they have to have a way in dont they? would seem odd that they suddenly fall on to azeroth with no way of getting here. Although I guess it could just rain infernals followed by bosses dropping from space....just doesnt seem to fit, which would leave me somewhat disappointed by the lack of story with them getting here.

I'll probably give it a spin no matter what it is, but I'm actually hoping for something totally out of left field. I loved the significant thematic change that took place in MoP, and I want to explore new zones that I couldn't see coming from a mile away. I'm hoping we won't be getting an expansion that feels thematically or stylistically similar to another expansion that has taken place in the past.

Another reason I want an out-of-nowhere expansion announcement is that I was disappointed when we already learned about "Mists of Pandaria" before the official announcement, which ruined the surprise. I want to watch the unveiling and be shocked by what I see. I'm hoping we don't have another "slip-up" in which we learn about the expansion before it is officially announced.

Quote Originally Posted by Noemonad View Post
    I'll probably give it a spin no matter what it is, but I'm actually hoping for something totally out of left field. I loved the significant thematic change that took place in MoP, and I want to explore new zones that I couldn't see coming from a mile away. I'm hoping we won't be getting an expansion that feels thematically or stylistically similar to another expansion that has taken place in the past.

Another reason I want an out-of-nowhere expansion announcement is that I was disappointed when we already learned about "Mists of Pandaria" before the official announcement, which ruined the surprise. I want to watch the unveiling and be shocked by what I see. I'm hoping we don't have another "slip-up" in which we learn about the expansion before it is officially announced.
    they have to trademark the name.......thus people watch the site like a hawk, it will be known prior to the official announcement. Would literally be impossible to not trademark the name prior to announcing. Because someone like me would trademark it and try to get millions from blizz to buy it from me

i was playing till last week, ill be back with 5.4 tho. i wanna kill garrosh.
    i would defently play with a legion based theme x-pack.

Looking at how the game evolved changed over time, probably not. Demons wouldn't be enough to sub me back, but perhaps Blizz will come with something outstanding, which I doubt.