Poll: What would you do?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm currently unsubbed and would definitely stay unsubbed if the next expansion is Burning Legion. They've already done it, multiple times and dressed it up as many different ways as they can to try to make it more interesting and it just isn't. It was cool in Warcraft 3, it was cool in the Hyjal raid, the legion-related quests in their respective zones (namely Ashenvale and Desolace) are pretty cool, it was alright in BC...but no more. It's played out. Badly.

Besides, all that's left for us to do Burning Legion-wise is kill Sargeras which would probably mean the end of the game anyway, so screw it.

10+ Year Old Account
    A bit off-topic and maybe my question is stupid but, wasn't it confirmed that the next expansion is Legion based, or was is something else i read?

Quote Originally Posted by Ratsion View Post
    A bit off-topic and maybe my question is stupid but, wasn't it confirmed that the next expansion is Legion based, or was is something else i read?
    Wrathion quests hint at it.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratsion View Post
    It's only confirmed by people who think they know all the mysteries of space and time. Even though I'm willing to believe that it's where we are headed, since the Wrathion quests, dialogue, and fiery globe seem to suggest strongly that's what is happening, I'm not going to say it has been confirmed.

We won't have it confirmed until Boub gets a greenlight to say something so bold from a trademark filing or until Blizzcon drops the official bomb.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    It's only confirmed by people who think they know all the mysteries of space and time.
    I mean they really don't have much else to go. Azshara is an option, but that involves a lot of underwater stuff and I can't see that carrying a whole expansion. Maybe Emerald Dream, which would be pretty interesting too.

Quote Originally Posted by moguri View Post
    I mean they really don't have much else to go. Azshara is an option, but that involves a lot of underwater stuff and I can't see that carrying a whole expansion. Maybe Emerald Dream, which would be pretty interesting too.
    Azshara could be a Thunder King type patch in my opinion. An island rises from the ocean, we get a nice ToT/Ulduar sized raid with her.... instead of the major leveling zones revolving around an ocean/water theme.

next xpac is deffo going to be the legion and the last. I may try it out. But dont care to much about wow anymore

I'd be very unsurprised, look forward to playing it, but a little disappointed that it isn't Emerald Dream (like I am every expansion).

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    I'd be very unsurprised, look forward to playing it, but a little disappointed that it isn't Emerald Dream (like I am every expansion).
    Why are you even *dreaming* with this?

I'd welcome it. I imagine they're not happy beating around the bush much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    Why are you even *dreaming* with this?
    Because I've wanted it since Classic. It's always been lore and an aesthetic that's intrigued me. I always hope, and I'm always a little disappointed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    I actually quit because of MoP. and I wasn't the only one.

I'd come back if the next xpac had a ''darker'' theme.
    I'd agree on the more darker theme part.
    I'm not really feeling the asian panda theme.. WARcraft for me is brutal slaughtering.

I've been somewhat playing MoP, my sub is active right now but I canceled for next month. It's not compelling for me right now. I'd love a Legion expansion, and would probably be back full time.

I'm not too concerned with WHAT the next expansion is, just that they do a good job making it interesting/exciting.

Pandaria has felt a bit out of left field. It's fun, but it definitely doesn't have quite the same "Warcraft" feel to it that BC/Wrath did in particular (coming from someone who played all the Warcraft RTSs).

Kinda playing. Would play.

would be nice to go get back to some good lore. Cata+MoP have just sucked. I have felt like I wasnt part of the world.

Im not playing at the moment but to be honest no matter what the expansion was ill resub.
    i usually resub every expansion play for abit until im bored then quit until next expansion.

There are going to be A LOT of sad people if the next expansion isn't Legion based. I would not be surprised at all if it's not the Legion.

Given the questions in the poll, the results would be the same if the expansion were about anything.

Would keep playing, but wouldn't be overly excited unless Ogres were announced as a playable race. Otherwise I don't care much for the Legion, would still hope for it to be good, but would also look more forward to the next thing. It'd also be pretty underwhelming given how expected it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    Because I've wanted it since Classic. It's always been lore and an aesthetic that's intrigued me. I always hope, and I'm always a little disappointed.
    You and me both, I gave up hoping after Cataclysm though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really don't make my decision as to whether or not to keep playing dependent on the theme of an expansion. For as long as it's cool, I'll play.