Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    As long as I get fucking cantha I don't care if there is an expansion or not.

And Elona, and maybe the place where Utopia was set to be, place looked cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    Colin already confirmed that Living Story dungeons will make a comeback in fractals. I've been wondering how many they can put in Fractals without making it overwhelming, going in having to know strats for 9 fractals vs. 20 or 40 fractals would really be pushing it - I'd like to see branching fractal like this!

https://www.google.com/search?q=frac...w=1138&bih=857
    They could always do like a drop down menu or something with one option having normal fractals as they are now and then another option with just the past living story dungeons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuul View Post
    Shame it's pretty much quantity > quality in this case.
    the cycle gives them 4 months to develop the content, so....yeah...
    Quote Originally Posted by androidftw View Post
    (Please ANET remove the downstate from Spvp, takes longer to kill people in downstate then in normal state sigh)
    just NO, the downstate adds a lot of strategic play and an extra layer of complexity to PvP. people need to wrap their heads around the downstate not being you having to kill a player twice, until the player is defeated they are still alive. and if it takes you longer to kill someone in the downstate you may want to reconsider your strategy.
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I really hope they try to focus on permanent content rather than temporary once they get settled into their patch cycle.
    Colin said that they will do both after taking player feedback.
    "Cherish the quiet...before my STORM!"

For a $5/5000 in-game credit bonus for backing
    Star Citizen (MMO) or Squadron 42 (Single Player/Co-op) use my Referral code: STAR-3QDY-SZBG
    Star Citizen Video Playlist

10+ Year Old Account
    And the bullshit starts coming out again, fine, they kind of stuck to and exceeded the whole 1 month thing, but its been trivial and unrewarding at best and just downright lacking and lifeless at worst. I may now believe that Anet have delivered a decent game and had fun with GW2, but i will never forget the bullshit that was the manifesto and the terrible lies and misinformation about this game. Now Im expected to believe we'll be seeing a 2 week content cycle and no expansion yet see content that will keep me occupied, I couldn't be more pissed off if they tried.
    I know karizee sees 100s of people, queues everywhere, I can assure you on my server its dead, wvw is hardly keeping people playing the game and most people I invited/met during the game have taken yet another 'break' I really am going back to negative old Dray the way things are going.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    A manifesto is not a contract or feature list. It's an artistic / philosophical statement. Like, dadaist freakout man.
    Thats true, but lets not apologise for anets inability to produce what they claimed they were going to.
    Last edited by Kelesti; 2013-07-04 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    Colin already confirmed that Living Story dungeons will make a comeback in fractals. I've been wondering how many they can put in Fractals without making it overwhelming, going in having to know strats for 9 fractals vs. 20 or 40 fractals would really be pushing it
    I am quite the opposite. I would be happy if there was 100 fractals. People complain about content being too easy but that is because they know the strats for all of the fights all of the time. What makes things interesting is when you don't know what you are going to get. Someone who has gotten to fractals 30 has done each of the fractals about 10 times. Put 40 fractals in there and getting to level 30 makes it a lot more interesting because you would have done each one a little over 2 times.