Quick Question regarding ToT Random enchantment items.

So yeah Throne of thunder gear w/ random enchantments - is it me or do they actually miss a secondary stat? if so, the items are basically crap? lol.

e.g. Healing plate bracers of horridon dropped, int + stamina + random enchantment (spirit), wheres the other stat?

Do you see any other heroic/heroic tf bracers with 1k+ spirit..not to mention the extra socket for a holy paladins only other alternative, random enchant bracers are BiS for some people
    Last edited by Gilthresa; 2013-07-03 at 07:21 PM.

Field Marshal
    It has a higher budget on the single stat as well as a socket. That, and the only alternative is complete crap, for me at least.

Now i realize haha, cheers for clearing it up.

As long as they roll with a good stat for you, it can be the ideal piece for min-maxing. If they roll with a bad one, then it's just OK.

Be thankful it didn't roll with hit like my heroic TF ones from jin'rokh >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Animma View Post
    Be thankful it didn't roll with hit like my heroic TF ones from jin'rokh >.<
    I think my guild has gotten 4 heroic TF hit bracers off of megaera. We've killed her 6 times now? Haunting spirits don't even sell enough to cover guild repairs anymore.

I won expertise STR bracers off Primordius. Luckily I already had won the haste ones earlier.
    Because I want to say this every single day but don't want it to get a drag:
    1) The ingame store will only sell timesaver items. It won't affect balance.
    2) No, getting to 100 in half the time isn't pay2win. raids don't start until the second week, everyone has time to get there.
    4) getting charms faster is also not pay2win. getting those is easy, but not everyone has the time or want for dailies.

Quote Originally Posted by Twansition View Post
    It has a higher budget on the single stat as well as a socket.
    This ^^ Not to mention at least the cloth bracer also is yellow socket req for socket bonus, if you're a haste person that's kind of badass.