Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Sorry but not a chance your DPS besides the lock/hunter are vastly vastly underperforming and isn't close to what is required for Heroic raiding, i know its a simple reply but get them all to re research their class and up their game.
    Last edited by oraz4000; 2013-07-05 at 08:35 AM.

Deleted
    Your Ret paladin on lei shen is just awful:

1) he's missing enchants on his cloak, bracers and boots.

2) he is gemming for STR while his gear actually prefers haste gemming.

3) windsong? really?

4) His trinkets are awful. He should be farming the crap out of LFR for Fabled Feather, Spark of Zandalar/primordius' talisman and T15 shoulders;

4) he should get the VP cloak and neck ASAP.

5) he isn't using his legendary meta gem for his ret spec.

6) I don't know if he is using his flask for alchemy, but he should get rid of herbalism.

that's just from armory.

I'm guessing his MS is holy, but that shouldn't be an excuse for his ret spec to be so badly maintained.

I am just guessing your two lowest dps need to step up a little. Closer to 100k dps on average? Then you have a better chance to get some heroic bosses done and have fun with it. I don't think 70k dps is going to cut it.

But I quit a few months back so...

Quote Originally Posted by Temperance Brennan View Post
    Your Ret paladin on lei shen is just awful:

1) he's missing enchants on his cloak, bracers and boots.

2) he is gemming for STR while his gear actually prefers haste gemming.

3) windsong? really?

4) His trinkets are awful. He should be farming the crap out of LFR for Fabled Feather, Spark of Zandalar/primordius' talisman and T15 shoulders;

4) he should get the VP cloak and neck ASAP.

5) he isn't using his legendary meta gem for his ret spec.

6) I don't know if he is using his flask for alchemy, but he should get rid of herbalism.

that's just from armory.

I'm guessing his MS is holy, but that shouldn't be an excuse for his ret spec to be so badly maintained.
    lol. Yes that Ret pally is very bad. I can attest to that because it is me. And I never dps, like ever. Half the time I don't even switch out for dailies, which is why the dps set is soooo badly maintained. It literally is whatever nobody wants I get and whatever stuff was in the guild bank when I swapped with Broc because his numbers and gear were really low. I detest Ret with a passion and have no future plans to get that close to dps again.

You should try two healing normals for starters. See how it goes. You will be able to evaluate your healers that way, since it seems you are three healing everything. For heroics you will need jinrohk and jikun are a two healer fights. So you might aswell start practicing.
    As for dps, id say they are on the low part. Everyone should be closing to 100k and even then its not exactly walk in the park. For me atleast even one underperforming guy is already a serious threat of failed attempt. You have 3 or 4 of those. Basically send everyone cept your monk hunter and lock to do some class research.
    Also one thing that id change, make one of your tanks get the dps meta. While im not sure about paladins, but still melee damage is not nearly enough to a threat in ten man to go with tank meta.
    All in all try jinrohk, that one atleast should be killable if everyone is ontop of their game even with low dps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceresc View Post
    I guess what I'm asking is more along the lines of skill. As far as gear goes we are pretty solid, and yes we have cleared normal. I've put a lot of progression in early on but not with this group. I've noticed some discrepancies along the way and wondered, not if we have the gear to do it, but is the group skilled enough to do it.
    I suggest starting heroics too, clearing normal mode with a geared group gets to be real trivial, real fast.
    HM Jin'rokh/Ji-kun are pretty simple and might point out who's slacking a bit.

Hunter/Warlock seems fine
    I'm realizing that the part boomkin/healer is broccoliform? hard to criticize him too much, he rly needs a new weapon
    The warrior seems a little bit low for having double 530 weapons but I don't know warriors that well
    Obviously the ret needs a lot of work

last note:
    You have 3 melee? Have anyone to replace the ret? if he either dramatically fixes his dps or you get a good mage/other good range it should make a big difference.
    Last edited by Bombino; 2013-07-05 at 04:24 PM.