(PvP) Tyrannical Pirmal Diamond

Im in full Tyrannical gear and im trying to figure out if getting the aforementioned PvP meta is worth it for a rogue. I generally play Assassination. for the most part, im gemming near full mastery.

Thanks!
    i5 2500k @ 4.5GHz | G.Skill DDR3 1800MHz @ 2133MHz @ 10-11-10-28 1T 8GB | Asus P8P67 v3.1 | GTX 780 | Corsair HX650 |Dell U2412M IPS 24" LCD | Mushkin Chronos 120GB SSD SATA III| Mushkin Chronos 480GB SSD SATA III (Games) | Creative X-Fi Soundcard | Windows 7 Professional x64

Hopefully I don't get in trouble for linking this:

http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/23...-for-subtlety/

But this seriously sums it up, and the short answer is : Yes. I would actually stockpile a second Tyrannical Primal Diamond if you can because from what I understand you won't be able to buy them next season without meeting a particular rating requirement. And even if there is no rating requirement it would be nice to have one right away rather than later into the season.
    Last edited by achromatickang; 2013-07-02 at 10:51 PM.

Why would you get in trouble for linking to AJ?

Quote Originally Posted by achromatickang View Post
    Hopefully I don't get in trouble for linking this:
    With the exception of the most obvious things (NC-17 content), advertising, memes in most circumstances and anything that really jumps out at you as a completely bad idea, links are absolutely fine. If the discussion we're having has already been discussed in detail elsewhere - why waste time rehashing it? By all means, provide a link to the information.

This is a perfect example of someone who's done a lot more math and has already posted the information on it - very helpful.