Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementalkin View Post
    I concur. Female worgen look atrocious.
    and yet there males are so good looking, as you expect for a feral looking race.

A tip to all developers, if you want to make a feral or savage race, it extends to both sex's, its not gender specific
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    and yet there males are so good looking, as you expect for a feral looking race.

A tip to all developers, if you want to make a feral or savage race, it extends to both sex's, its not gender specific
    The really painful part is that they originally went with feral-looking models, then somehow changed their minds to what we have now.

- - - Updated - - -

I also wish Blizzard got over their idea that all men are giant piles of muscle, while all women are thin and curvaceous...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    Night Elves are basically ageless and are meant to represent youthful appearances. So why is it the male Night Elves look like angry, gnarled old men with the thickest muscles on Azeroth?
    You can choose to make them look young, as for the muscles, you wanted pot bellied or skinny nelves? Doesn't make for a good hero.

Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    strange females havent aged then...
    You can also choose a more aged face for female nelves, i think it's the angry looking one that you don't know of and i also think theres one that has really pronounced eye bags. But this is a non problem, you see if you look at this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srkeqFc2P14 in the first 13 seconds of the intro, she tells you that 4 years have passed since the night elves lost their immortality, so considering most nelves didn't age beyond say, 20 years of physical age before, no elf can be older than 40 even after all the xpacs, and even if you consider each xpac to have a 2 year span.

And honestly, who would want to look old, in an universe in which you can heal grievously wounded people and resurrect dead ones, it's not that big of a leap to see how they would have managed to look youthful even at an older age. Unless you have problems with casting fire spells underwater and gnomes not being useless bugs to be squashed by anything under the sun, and.. other impossible things.
    Last edited by Srg56; 2013-07-03 at 10:59 AM.
    "The best argument against democracy is a five minute scroll through twitter." - Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Srg56 View Post
    You can choose to make them look young, as for the muscles, you wanted pot bellied or skinny nelves? Doesn't make for a good hero.
    Makes for an excellent hero.

As for gnomes, they built the entire Alliance air fleet, so I would hardly call them useless. Unless you're Horde, in which case your opinions on the usefulness of gnomes is invalid.