Destro/afflic dps issuse

Hi i am looking at this warlock's dps in my raid, and feels like his dps is little low, can someone take a look and tell me how we can improve his dps?

Here's his armory
    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arthas/Devilstouch/simple

here's log
    w ww.worldoflogs.com/reports/m13qpasg8ccs7rch/

10+ Year Old Account
    I see he used Soulburn 14 times but only Soulswapped 3 of those times times. He has the legendary meta plus is using sup over sac so he should be gemming/reforging haste. Even tho UVLS isnt the best for aff he is using it and his dot crit % seems low he could switch to everlasting affliction since he has it (or just go demo like everyone else) his UA glyph is useless even tho most are his GCD cant go lower than 1 sec so he will be waiting for nothing. his MG seems a little low and low SS count make me believe he is wasting haunts and refreshing dots manually plus the 11 wasted soulburns which i assume he has macro'd to swap and he is hitting it before his casts are done.

Quote Originally Posted by dawawe View Post
    I see he used Soulburn 14 times but only Soulswapped 3 of those times times. He has the legendary meta plus is using sup over sac so he should be gemming/reforging haste. Even tho UVLS isnt the best for aff he is using it and his dot crit % seems low he could switch to everlasting affliction since he has it (or just go demo like everyone else) his UA glyph is useless even tho most are his GCD cant go lower than 1 sec so he will be waiting for nothing. his MG seems a little low and low SS count make me believe he is wasting haunts and refreshing dots manually plus the 11 wasted soulburns which i assume he has macro'd to swap and he is hitting it before his casts are done.
    First, UVLS not being the best is debatable. Second, you should really never be using EA as affliction.

His DPS could be better but it's not really terrible for his gear.

Deleted
    the only thing i can see wrong is that he need a bit more haste for afflic, he should really try and reach the 6637 haste breakpoint.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Livendula View Post
    Second, you should really never be using EA as affliction..
    Indeed not.

He is using the only glyph in the game that has an impact on your dps as affliction, and that is the Glyph of Everlasting Affliction, which has a negative effect on DPS... Good game!
    His gemming doesn't match his spec.

Only thing you can do is tell him to learn his class.

Deleted
    well they match for destro, not so much for afflic, as i stated in my post, he could do with a little more haste to reacht the 6637 HB and then ofc remove the glyph of everlasting affliction. it certainly seems like he is mainly geared for destro and not afflic.

Deleted
    I dont see a massive issue with his dps tbh. And with the right reforging his aff dps would certainly improve