Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gorocz View Post
    So... you can queue for Flex raids? I thought that the main thought was it won't be another LFR and we're supposed to do guild runs or pugs of them... Or do you just teleport to the raid with this UI? (which is probably more likely seeing as there's "Start Raid" button instead of something like "Queue")
    It's kinda a mix of LFR and Heroic Scenarios from my understanding. You group up with the people you want to run with, then you choose the wing of the raid you want to run, then it populates the instance. I think it's only 3-4 bosses a wing.

Quote Originally Posted by Runecapeman View Post
    Amazing. So, special snowflakes get something cool for being exclusively invited to the beta. I'm not one to complain, but, really?
    Yeah, it's odd. You have no choice to be invited or any influence on it, yet you get a cool reward if you get in. I don't mind promotions where you have to spend a butt load of money to get a reward or need to jump through 15 hoops, backwards, to get it, but rewards for something you can't influence rubs me the wrong way. They better offer the same for an open beta...

Hmm warrior tier this expansion never was any good so far, but THIS???, why does the warrior gear have a big wang on the front? an other one for the transmog.

Deleted
    If you don't want to or cannot play with you're friends because your afraid

HOLY MOLLY DAT GRAMMAR

This warrior tier gear is among the worst I've seen. Adding horns to a brown base is a good way to start, but they have just made a huge mess of them, and what the hell is the point of those glaring colors and those futuristic LED lights? This set lacks consistency, and doesn't look like something that would originate from Orgrimmar. Blizzard did a good job on the ToT-set, because it makes you look like a Mogu. But compared to Garrosh, nobody cares about some random Mogu guy, so why did they have to fuck up this set?

You're killing Garrosh and his Kor'kron guards, and they look something like this:

Look! No neon lights or head lights!

Lots of things should be different:
    -Overall fewer horns, but in different sizes.
    -Shoulders should have a broader frame, not tall. This isn't a high and mighty paladin. Kor'kron are as wide as they are tall.
    -Mixing random colors ruins the set.
    -If you want to add something to make the armor shine a bit, make some kind of blood effect or something "angry", do not put lights on them! Somebody thought they were working on the next iron man movie.
    -In a profile, it looks like the guy has a hard on :P
    -More chains!

I know this set isn't just meant to fit Orc warriors, but when you are raiding Orgrimmar, you should expect the loot to be Orcish, not Dalaran/Northrend/Ulduar-ish.

Deleted
    Whats up with the fanny pack fetish on new sets? I mean what the hell? Whats next, poodle rock haircuts and legwarmers?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thundertom View Post
    I'm still looking how I can download the client in the first place. I don't see it in my Battle.net download list.
    I'm also looking for a download link, if anyone can share
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...
    Quote Originally Posted by Meebo View Post
    The only problem with necrophilia is knowing when to either put them back in the freezer to keep them fresh or go dig up a new one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Wait times for open tickets are currently measured in continental drift cycles.
    Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Stop looking for sense in a game that mails you dragons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Msi View Post
    Am I the only one that likes the T16 warrior set? :P
    Nope, I think it looks pretty neat too

Deleted
    Ha haa haaa haaaa!!

Can't wait to see warriors in that confusing sketchy mashed up set, especially the one with purple/pink glow! Revenge for all the bad stuff warriors have said to us Paladins! Look at our pvp set n feel envy!!
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...14_paladin.jpg

15+ Year Old Account
    Another warrior set that looks like garbage... It's like they took leftovers from "building" other sets and mashed them up together. What kind of hipsters designed that...

Great. Always wanted to feel like Mazinger Z!

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking at it from the side almost makes it look like a wild boner has appeared.
    Surrounded by idiots

Deleted
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    In addition, closed-beta invitees who download and use the app during the closed-beta period will receive something cool from Blizzard and the Battle.net team in thanks.
    Amazing. So, special snowflakes get something cool for being exclusively invited to the beta. I'm not one to complain, but, really?
    I'm not one to complain, but I'ma complain about something that really isn't going to effect me in the slightest.

Is what I read.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    In addition, closed-beta invitees who download and use the app during the closed-beta period will receive something cool from Blizzard and the Battle.net team in thanks.
    I hope it is a beta invite to Hearthstone!

10+ Year Old Account
    From the look of it, Warriors get their tier designed by Tony Stark's extra-dimensional Azerothian counterpart. That can only explain the Stark Industries LED power sources.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    This warrior tier gear is among the worst I've seen. Adding horns to a brown base is a good way to start, but they have just made a huge mess of them, and what the hell is the point of those glaring colors and those futuristic LED lights? This set lacks consistency, and doesn't look like something that would originate from Orgrimmar. Blizzard did a good job on the ToT-set, because it makes you look like a Mogu. But compared to Garrosh, nobody cares about some random Mogu guy, so why did they have to fuck up this set?

You're killing Garrosh and his Kor'kron guards, and they look something like this:

Look! No neon lights or head lights!

Lots of things should be different:
    -Overall fewer horns, but in different sizes.
    -Shoulders should have a broader frame, not tall. This isn't a high and mighty paladin. Kor'kron are as wide as they are tall.
    -Mixing random colors ruins the set.
    -If you want to add something to make the armor shine a bit, make some kind of blood effect or something "angry", do not put lights on them! Somebody thought they were working on the next iron man movie.
    -In a profile, it looks like the guy has a hard on :P
    -More chains!

I know this set isn't just meant to fit Orc warriors, but when you are raiding Orgrimmar, you should expect the loot to be Orcish, not Dalaran/Northrend/Ulduar-ish.
    Dont want to point out the obvious but isnt that korkron set from LK gear,argent tourny gear wasnt it?

Warrior T16 reminds me of Old Gregg

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it me or blizz realy needs to create armors time to time with something big sticking out from the waist/genital area that makes your character look like having constant erection? I bet Freud would have something to say here...

Okay. Okay wow. So..I've been playing a long time, i remember the day i hit 70, i remember being excited about playing this game. Not so much any more. Tier from Dragon Soul was actually cool, you didnt feel like you got this GREAT piece of gear knowing you had to transmogrify it because it was hideous. When i cleared Nax, i LOVED how my warrior looked. Same with Gruul's/Hyjal/Black Temple.. After looking at the tier you guys have put out for the next patch, i have to say i am very disappointed. No self respecting warrior would wear all that, considering it looks like something found in Utgarde Keep with Nexus crystals glued all over. Can i start doing my own drawings and submitting them? It's beginning to feel like blizzard is either not trying at all, or trying too hard, because even the pvp gear for next patch is a let down. Does blizzard talk to the players? Do they realize the gear should reflect the class? Dont they know they can do better..? The cosmetic aspect just falls so so so short, and it makes me sad..

Worse Tier for warrior. And ive always loved in some sort of way every warrior set. But this is just unlovable. We look like miners ready to go through a cave. And the belt is not only too much its unpractical.