Bloodthirst and Raging Blow need to be buffed

With TG at 547 ilevel, I'm seeing sub 90k raging blow crits and sub 30k BT crits without dancing steel / trinket procs / CS etc. I think we need to have them buffed instead of relying on the T16 bonus?

That's just a Consequence of how fury works, Any buff to the base damage of the attacks would multiply their damage with CS and Procs up. Fury is in a good place right now, and will be in a great place next tier once scaling gets to its peak. Seeing Small numbers when you press the Buttons dosen't matter when the overall damage is in a decently competitive place
    Last edited by Justinwreck; 2013-07-03 at 09:17 AM.
    Justin#12658

Deleted
    Well tbh bloodthirst does hit like a wet noodle. But this does actually allow for a more flexible rotation with a certain gear level, where you can delay your Bloodthirsts once in awhile to squeeze in more RBs or Executes. This wouldnt be an option if it actually did any reasonable dmg by itself. So i actually like that.

The dmg of RB on the other hand is really nice. I dont see that it does need a buff at all, since its actually really close to execute/dragonroar already, especially as TG spec. I think what you are actually complaining about is the dmg when neither enrage nor colossus smash are active. But that is just the design of Fury.

The only ability that really needs a buff is Wildstrike. It should never be better to use Whirlwind as a filler than using Wildstrikes. So Wildstrikes straight out needs a buff. On the other Hand Bloodsurge Proccs would have to be nerfed somehow, so its not better than using Raging Blow.

The t16 bonuses are pretty meh. Not sure how meh in comparison to other sets but I am still far from being impressed by the 4pc bonus as tg. That said I think I am more or less past caring as I don't really see warriors getting any buffs. If you want a class that consistently hits like a truck roll a monk as you will stick to throwing fluffy pillows outside of colossus.
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2013-07-03 at 09:53 AM.

Deleted
    You should try to avoid using RB outside of CS, but you likely know that already. just save all your raging blow procs for CS and pump that sucker full of rage.

edit: you have a 20 second CS CD. you can fit 4 BT into there. at a 75% BT crit rate, 3 of those crit. so naturally you should use one of them outside of CS.

Deleted
    Actually with low crit you shouldnt be using CS on cooldown, but rather every 22.5seconds to maximize RB usage. So you have 5 BTs per CS. Also you shouldnt save more than 1 proc before the BT->CS -> RB ... Sequence.

The more crit you have, the less constrained you are. Not sure tho if BT->CS->RB->RB->BT->RB is ever an option to be able to use CS 1 GCD earlier (every 21sec). With a smart usage of Bloodsurge procs you could potentially use CS on Cooldown, but im not sure if its worth it. Someone do the math plz

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by burk23 View Post
    Actually with low crit you shouldnt be using CS on cooldown, but rather every 22.5seconds to maximize RB usage. So you have 5 BTs per CS. Also you shouldnt save more than 1 proc before the BT->CS -> RB ... Sequence.

The more crit you have, the less constrained you are. Not sure tho if BT->CS->RB->RB->BT->RB is ever an option to be able to use CS 1 GCD earlier (every 21sec). With a smart usage of Bloodsurge procs you could potentially use CS on Cooldown, but im not sure if its worth it. Someone do the math plz
    Please refer to the stickied guide at the top of the warrior forum

In TG rb hits like a truck

Quote Originally Posted by Shiinji View Post
    In TG rb hits like a truck
    I don't know a non crit rb is at best a toy truck.

I didn't notice the word 'need' in the subject header for a moment when I saw this thread.

You had me there for a second.