Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Nah, I find them boring. Who would play clothed voidwalkers? There is already a neutral race, and it turned out to be less popular H/A combined than Goblins or Worgens alone. The "trade prince" theme has already been used. The alliance-by-convenience theme has already been used twice.

so I seen this on the web I believe it is a leak from the new expansion ethereal as an Neutral playable race. [IMG]C:\Users\Owner\Pictures\wow Ethereal.png[/IMG]

Infracted.
    Last edited by Gehco; 2013-11-01 at 09:39 AM.

Never understood the obsession with Ethereals. One-off race from TBC. Doesn't fit with the Warcraft universe at all.

"what is this? you must forgive me i wasent expecting company, but no matter! As you can see, we are somewhat preoccupied right now. But no matter. As I am a gracious host, I will tend to you... personally." "We have not yet been properly introduced.!"

bwhuahua, whats not fun about gentlemen mummies hmm? i say give them tophats and monocles and watch the rerollers flourish.

I would love to see them as an Neutral ethereal playable race.

I really want a harpy race, good post op..

That'd be a cool model! Better than my original idea for a female model. How would the hair work though? Would it be more wispy and move as your character moves (like Eris in the movie Sinbad: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X4URi5ztUk )?

I would rather have High elves and Ogres, but Ethereals as a neutral race, and the way you portrayed their backstory into entering either faction was really well done.

It would be cool if when you put on a piece of armor it removes the bandages in that area. So it would be essentially be a floating suit of armor that has an energy being filled inside of it.

Would love it, definetely my first choice for a new race.

Quote Originally Posted by llill357 View Post
    so I seen this on the web I believe it is a leak from the new expansion ethereal as an Neutral playable race. [IMG]C:\Users\Owner\Pictures\wow Ethereal.png[/IMG]
    EPIC FAIL, linking pictures from local,HDDs...

o yes please.
    i would defently play it!

only DK makes no sense to me at all. but everything els... kudos!

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Never understood the obsession with Ethereals. One-off race from TBC. Doesn't fit with the Warcraft universe at all.
    A one off that even has a presence in the MoP shrines.