Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The VP trinket is one of the strongest (outside ror) 522 trinket. Id only really rate Bad Juju as comparable due to not having hit/expertise.

Deleted
    All the trinkets has pros and cons (Talisman Renataki and Juju)

Talisman: Easy to obitain, decent Agi boost but it has a wierd ICD. It will be hard to combind this and the staff from Horridon.

Renataki: Theoretically the best of the three with some decent luck. Will be hard to fit with the polearm from Lei-Shen.

Juju: No gear restriction and it provides higer and less rng based dps due to uptime and higer chance to get the proc together with Rune proc.

There is just a few hundred dps difference if you look at sim though. (Considering the same Ilvl)

Yeah it comes down to what wep you got and also your personal preference in playing around the procs. I personally dislike the increasing agility of Renataki as its yet another thing i need to manage and id rather have a 20 sec static proc window to play with (especially when used alongside RoR)

I would recommend anyone new or struggling with dps to go with Juju/Talisman for that reason. (but ymmv and all that)
    Last edited by Makrar; 2013-07-18 at 11:39 AM.

RoR is 10sec though