Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Don't you mean that bad food is cheaper?
    Healthy food is in almost every case cheaper! Unhealthy food tends to be more convenient though. But his complaint doesn't make sense, either.

My complaint: People who drive exceedingly slow on single lane roads, and people who drive excessively fast and recklessly.

Also, bench markers. I generally don't give a crap about what other people do with their money, but seeing so much money get thrown away on a monthly basis for no reason other than to post your specs on a message board. It wouldn't be so bad if cutting edge hardware didn't depreciate in value faster than 25 year single malts depreciate as it goes through your liver.
    Last edited by Cthulhu 2020; 2013-07-03 at 03:07 PM.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Damn me do I dislike washing dishes... If I could afford it, I'd throw away everything I just used and I would buy new stuff each time after cooking.
    At that point why not just hire a dishwasher/housecleaning person

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Studies shown that in places (Asia) where obesity is socially ridiculed and is not tolerated or understood, obesity is literally an inexistant, unheard of problem.
    Studies show you are wrong:

It is a much smaller problem there than in America, but it is definitely not "inexistant" (which i figured you meant nonexistent).

Breeders.

The world would be a much better place if people didn't have kids just because they can.

when you go to get something to eat and you think you want something but then you get it and your like meh

10+ Year Old Account
    When people complain "I didn't get X for my birthday, my parents suck".. I wanna smack em!
    The fact that 5 year old have Iphones/Ipads or anything like it. Go climb a damn tree why dont you!
    I like juice

This thread is asking for trolling. Reporting for locking. Please don't post threads that are intentionally antagonistic.

Quote Originally Posted by thedingleberry View Post
    This thread is asking for trolling. Reporting for locking. Please don't post threads that are intentionally antagonistic.
    I feel that when the two plys of toilet paper don't line up exactly on the roll and don't tear evenly is a legitimate grievance and I should have a place to complain about it.

Whiny forum threads.

I'm not 100% sure what this thread is about...
    a) Which are our first world problems?
    or
    b) Which are first world problems of others who piss us off?
    The way I understand the OP it's b), but everyone responds to a)...

Quote Originally Posted by Outofmana View Post
    3. I see all this delicious food in the kitchen but it needs an oven/needs more work than 10sec and I just don't bother, rather eat nothing.
    That's a really big problem I have as well, and it's mostly because I can't be arsed to put myself in a situation where I have to clean any pans (or other utensils needed for cooking that you don't put in a dishwasher). I'm pretty thin (too thin imo) as a consequence.

Having trouble finding the right remote for your TV.
    Post-it notes not sticking.

Swedish reference, +1 if you get it
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thedingleberry View Post
    My first world complaint is people who troll by posting that they're reporting a thread to be locked for trolling potential when no trolling has yet to occur.

Trollception.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Folk who refuse to shop at Aldi or Lidl (even though, especially in the case of Aldi, the produce is of a great quality) because its 'low end'. Read: "I'm a fucking snob"
    Kind of same as above, folk who don't like public transport because of all the 'weird people'. Read: "I don't like being near poor people."
    People who don't like store brand stuff. Tesco's own cola is actually pretty good.

I hate some people who go to slimming clubs (Like I do, a 20 year old man :S) but they aren't exactly huge. Mostly 30-50 year old women with self esteem issues or some shit. YOU'RE NO FAT!! Get tae, its a bloody insult when there's people trying to lose weight as a group and then some skinny woman comes along all like "waaaah, i'm sooooooo faat and ugly" RAGE.

I despise all kinds of legal taxes, fees, charges, dues, tolls etc., because they're the most frivolous large-scale legal rip-off of humanity.

1. Insurance.

2. Social liberal movements.

3. Government assistance programs.

4. The growing gnostic atheist population.

5. The fact that, despite all our advancements, we still have to poop.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Decklan View Post
    Healthy food is in almost every case cheaper! Unhealthy food tends to be more convenient though. But his complaint doesn't make sense, either.
    2 paprika's, 1 lettuce, 2 apples, tuna fish, 2 eggs = about 6-7$ for a dinersalad i can eat off 2 days.
    for 7$ i can buy 4 microwave meals. Or do you think microwave meals are healthy?

Rich people who act like they are entitled to everything simply because they're rich and can't understand why other people can't just do the same thing...especially when said rich person didn't do a damned thig to earn that money (stereotypical spolied rich kid).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    The fact that bad food is cheaper than healthy food
    The fact that people like Honey Booboo can get famous
    The fact that Tech companies are so busy with lawsuits they forget to innovate
    The fact that 90% of the world population is hardcore retarded, yet keeps the right to vote.
    The fact that America listens in too my monday evening tranny conversations
    The fact that we truly still live in a Aristocraty, a world ruled by the rich (we have democracy but parlement is influenced by lobbyist who in turn work for the corporations)
    The fact that no1 gives a shit about corruption (see FIFA, world cycling, Russia, CIA/FBI, etc)
    I agree in everything... in the only thing i don't agree is:

The fact that 90% of the world population is hardcore retarded, yet keeps the right to vote.

I mean... how can you solve that? haven't you seen many people with the same or more education like you (titles, etc...) and are quite retards... or some people that only have the basics educations and they are still pretty intelligent..., BTW how can you say when someone is stupid or not? I'm pretty sure you have seen many people that you first though "He/she is an idiot" but when you meet him/her, you were like "Well... i wasn't expecting these..."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    Rich people who act like they are entitled to everything simply because they're rich and can't understand why other people can't just do the same thing...especially when said rich person didn't do a damned thig to earn that money (stereotypical spolied rich kid).
    Well IMHO i think they can do whatever they want with their money, even if they didn't do a thing to earn that..., it is still their money..., but i agree that many of those kids act like assholes...

Deleted
    Can't get a job because I don't have experience because I can't get a job because I don't have experience because I can't get a job because I don't have experience because I can't get a job because I don't have experience because I can't get a job because I don't have experience because I can't get a job because I don't have experience because I can't get a job because I don't have experience because I can't get a job AND IT GOES ONWARD.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    I agree in everything... in the only thing i don't agree is:

I mean... how can you solve that? haven't you seen many people with the same or more education like you (titles, etc...) and are quite retards... or some people that only have the basics educations and they are still pretty intelligent..., BTW how can you say when someone is stupid or not? I'm pretty sure you have seen many people that you first though "He/she is an idiot" but when you meet him/her, you were like "Well... i wasn't expecting these..."
    It's a bit exaggurated ofcourse, but still. They had a poll in our country where 30% of all voters didn't know who the president was, yet they all voted. They didnt know what the political party they voted for stood for, but they voted anyway "because it's my right". At the same time the real mentally retarded keep the right to vote, indirectly deciding the fate of healthcare, economy, etc. At the same time you can see people caring less and less what happens crossborders, wars, etc. It's like society is getting dumber and dumber, this also reflects on game enviroment (hence why community's get worse and worse) and so on.
    Last edited by mmoc9478eb6901; 2013-07-03 at 03:25 PM.