Any useful addons for fury warriors?

I was wondering if there are any useful addons that will help me become a better fury warrior, I currently use Tellmewhen which is an addon that helps me remember my main abilities being BT, RB, etc. I also wanted to know if there is an addon that can track my power but on a separate bar away from my unitframe. Please let me know if there any other addons that could help as well!

I use weak auras but idk how to setup a power bar tracker.. any advice?

10+ Year Old Account
    Look to this thread - Fury Weak Aura Strings.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd use slamandawe for the nice rage bar and stuff, enraged for an enrage timer, or just make weakauras.

The main things to track are

1.) Rage

2.) Enrage

3.) RB procs and number

4.) Feather

5.) SB for the alternate feather burst rotation otherwise it's not needed.

I use Needtoknow as it's really simple and quick to configure and does all I need. I like having bars rather than icons or auras.

Weakauras is by far the best addon I've ever used. If you use it and get familiar with it. you'll be able to track everything, and then be able to adapt it to anything you want. I started using it to track my fury procs and CDs, and I've begun making new Weakauras for all my alts. Its infinitely customize-able.
    Justin#12658

I still use Satrina's Buff Frames to track RB/Sudden Death/trinkets/enrage etc. I just haven't mastered Weakauras yet.

I prefer Comergy as a rage bar mod because it is easy to configure it to do things like change the bar color at different rage levels.

Also, I seem to be in a minority but I love EventHorizon as a visual representation of our real time rotation- useful in planning things out. Check it out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorca View Post
    I still use Satrina's Buff Frames to track RB/Sudden Death/trinkets/enrage etc. I just haven't mastered Weakauras yet.

I prefer Comergy as a rage bar mod because it is easy to configure it to do things like change the bar color at different rage levels.

Also, I seem to be in a minority but I love EventHorizon as a visual representation of our real time rotation- useful in planning things out. Check it out.
    Any chance you can post a link to a screenshot of your UI?

I subscribe the above, if you want deep customization and tracking weak auras is really pro

I use Getbannered to announce primarily Skull Banner as dps, Weak Auras and Quartz + Quartz Procs (because im to lazy to switch to Needtoknow).
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

Deleted
    Heres my weakauras setup, I also use razer naga as u can see the additional action bars 3x4.
    http://wrzucaj.net/ax1
    My UI isnt perfect but I cant make anything better with 21' monitor. Getting 24' soon...

10+ Year Old Account
    I currently use Weak Auras for tracking CD's etc.

I have 4 layers so to speak position just above my cast bar so that they're easier to see in the middle of the my ui. The first row shows Enrage time, CS debuff duration and BS procs.
    The second row simply has large icons that show the CD for BT, CS and has two different icons appear for RB procs.
    The third row is simply a Rage bar.
    The fourth row I'm still debating about, but it covers all of my CD's that are 30 seconds or more which include BR, IV, DR, BB, SB and reck.
    I also have an aura that appears in the middle of my screen when i have 80+ rage.
    Last edited by Scummer; 2013-07-05 at 07:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sjsctt View Post
    Any chance you can post a link to a screenshot of your UI?
    Here you go:
    http://i.imgur.com/ZJ8SVrm.jpg

Deleted
    Weakauras can cover everything you could possibly want to track

Quote Originally Posted by Xenlol View Post
    Weakauras can cover everything you could possibly want to track
    It really is a phenomenal mod. For the longest time I brushed off all the people talking about how good it was since I was happy with Powerauras and other mods I was using at the time. I finally caved though around the time Powerauras released that update that not only completely changed the add-on but also required you to recreate your auras. At that time I finally gave Weakauras a shot and honestly, there's no going back!

I even use Weakauras for my spell announces now like Skull Banner (yeah, it can do that too!) Oh, and for the guys that prefer bars for cd tracking; you set auras up as bars too, instead of just plain icons.

My favorite is still ButtonTimers. The only thing it can't do that NeedToKnow can is track internal cooldowns, but I'm not shooting for any world firsts ;P I like it because it's more visual than NeedToKnow.

im new to warrior and this is what i have set up on WA

shows a normal rage bar, and when you apply CS to the target the yellow bar shows up and starts decreasing showing the duration of CS

here is the import if anyone is interested

Code:
    dOdJiaGlesBtGzkQQ5QIy2u4Mie3geFts9zk1obSxYUb1(vPFIk6VOsJtuoSqdvfjdwvnCf5GIQSmeDmK6CqXcvuwQksTyvy5qEiuYtP6XsYZvyIIkftfOjdvtxPlkQ4Qiu9mbDDj2iiDAvzZu02vr9AOuFvuPAAI8DuHrkQu6KiugTIQXJQ6sIk5wi4AuY5rvUSuddj)gLfTaLhfOw5d50enr0AIstjhICC54cu(Onmpf7bVYNXjiiNej)CGckh12pgmiVPwUnIvMKdxGaIE22nAiaA5pC5Cer3pkA33pwUCdwexGYrmJwGYHum2Na1QvR8M)uegVX1mTYReOaOfO8YOrC5lak58500C0RGsiLvNYQZScWuNLcjPKjbls58400C0RGsWIUgtDyIoiiilLvNjtcPKCtgQTrScmowmdgsGcGwqdsyWestMOctKuySOLjbRabqkaAbekOzPejvIoWkLsHw0zYKGvOascGwR8resd283cQ1m5i2g3gS5VYZphOGYpIvyBJyfyCSygmKafaTGMYOcZcXeqrArMzrIrMeSceaPGArLfKOZsuKb11KbbYKGvGacf0ugvywiMakslYmlsmYKGvGw5hrewmdgsGcGuqZs11HbjkQukGKMMsMeScfqOGAfyrBvhqrrIPovNOKjbRaTYrSnUpgSaOKBWI4cuoIz0cuoKIX(eOwTYlJMBfdYrC1mTYnzO2gXkW4Gn)TGA5edEBKzSQpjpCCg84KCVJyNxbfhNCkghnkVckoisJ)INKxbfhNKxbfdLJA7hdgK3ulpwqXJis(yJvyp0H8dJggNim8w(S8Zbi3iFB(Bb1YZX4mXj29dWqqKxXGmH6XqhYpIvyBJyfyConnh9kas549iUfuC7zXkSTrScmUoKJ)gtgrEGn)n)2CLNRk5l6zB3ibkVa3NB4vESSm5moG5e2GNMjVp3WRCSMh37Ni9yeTB5f43kFJi7ELJ3hfttqEtT8CBENMiqjE(YRkJLbH7YBQLp24wgYlJMBb(TAMC4iKEiqbqlhlMbBmkJ73HehZ1kVAExHT8YeECB5vLXYGWD(dVLVpinUw5BZF1H89bPr6q(rScBBeRaJd283cQLd283cQhN4tTHrEv77CCFmyop3iJiVXj5uz8MgnxValVcXM4YtauenrlhYdHyiDi)vXG5oE4T88ZbkOC8Ee3ckUnugQTrScmUoKxgnIlpbqjVIzWqcuRC83yYiYdS5VN(zpFLNRk5pC5yXmyJrzC)oK4yUCtues7lkUrbqkNJh(oxqt1K0KjmKyYQPcZYsYKqkjpIJ)2hdoAWDrpB7gneOw5WfiGONTDJgcGw(8(zpFf0KvyIkOorMzrrzrgitcPA5vi2ex(cGIOjA5VkgSo0kasbk)GHWB0Syf24i2K8CmotCID)ZmIWyl)GHWBewmdgsGcGwaucGuauciuaucijaATYx0Z2Urcu(YBQLp24wgYlJM7eJJgPd595gELFkghnsEz0CNAuvdVtmoAKoKpX4OrlVPwa0YlJMBb(TAM8cCFUHx5XYYKxgn3jghnA5n1AM8QYyzq4o)H3Y3hKgxR8JiclMbdjqbqlOwbzbzyYcTiXGjmmKuMeScfqOGMSiPjdOYOidRXuJHuMeSWOvEbErpB7gjq5LrZTa)wntEb(TYNmI8AKw5gSiUaLJygTaLdPySpbQvR8YO5c3NBKoKxgn3kgKJ4QzAL)QyW6q(rScBCeBclMbdjqbqlakbqkakbekakbKeaTw54VXKrKhyZFZVnx53)9F)3)9F)3)9F)3)9F)3)9F)3)9F)3)9F)3)9F)3)9F)3)9F)3)9F)3)9F)3)9F)3FUMKZNttZrVckHuwDYYkLiPccQdXqktcwKYrT9JbdYBQLhlO4rejh)nMmI8aB(7PF2Zx55Qs(283cQLNJXzItS7hGHGiFB(lug8kphJZeNy3pug8k)iwHTnIvGXXIzWqcuajbqRv(dxokA3Y54HVZf0uqIgtnzyqkrwthsjtcPKC4ceq0Z2UrdbqlNhNMMJEfucw01yQdPcYsb0jYSAzsiLKpVF2Zxb1QozfGjLOWutrsNYKjHuMwTYpla6efLwja

10+ Year Old Account
    These are two screenshots of my auras:

http://i.imgur.com/NHqXtR4.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/t4CNdUc.jpg

The first one is just a general look in combat. The second one is simply them all on view just so you can see what they all look like.

Deleted
    I use WeakAuras to track buffs/procs/trinkets and Pitbull4 and IceHud to monitor my Rage. Used a couple of warrior specific addons but I preferr the beforementioned addons over them.