Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Has anyone made a kamina xmog set yet? If not get to it.
    I have tried to no avail, sadly. Could maybe pull off set that uses different armor classes but for transmog that wouldn't work.

If the goal is to make other classes equal with druids for herb collecting... well, THAT'S FUCKIN STUPID. Druids live with nature, they are supposed to be the best at doing that! God, that's dumb...

Deleted
    Anyone know if this only works in Pandaria (like the gloves) or everywhere?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    The way it seems, the mount is being made to overcome the advantage that any druid has over any other race when it comes down to herbing. A druid can go up to a herb, herb it, and be gone before the nearby pack of mobs wail on em. Any other class has to spend at LEAST a few seconds getting out of combat- most have to spend 30 seconds+ killing the mobs.
    And as well as being a pointless slowdown, they're also liable to have the node ninja'ed by someone else while being forced to kill every mob in the vicinity...so I definitely think this is worth having. (enough to move my engineer alt across to my main's server so I can transmute all the steel and use my gold if needed)
    Last edited by mmoc33659a5ac3; 2013-07-09 at 05:27 PM.

Deleted
    the golem is to cut down tree's... thus collecting flowers =]

Exactly what I thought first, but chances are, you'll obliterate the damn flower if you use the same chainsaw as for trees.