Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Twix View Post
    @Yurano Do you have any suggestions for light up ram (Blue)?
    The Orange/Blue Tactical Tracers are $83 @ NCIX $82 @ Newegg. $80 for 8GB of RAM is pretty steep. The Red/Green Tactical Tracers I linked earlier are on sale for a more agreeable $65.

Tactical Tracers are the only LED RAM I know of.

With regards to the CPU cooler, is liquid cooling better than the one I picked?
    It depends on whether you're interested in temperatures or noise. Liquid cooling is noisier (due to high RPM radiator fans) but has slightly better thermals. The Noctua D14, an air cooler, has excellent thermals (almost as good as a H100) and is quiet.

Update #2:

Here is a link to my latest build: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/1dI0B

I've decided to go with light up RAM, I really like the LED lights. I also upgraded the GPU from a 760 to a 770. I also changed the cpu cooler to an D14 given that it's almost as efficient as liquid cooling according to Yurano. I was able to stay within my 1500$ budget so I'm happy. Feedback would be appreciated.

Also, should I buy a case fan or I shouldn't worry about it?
    Last edited by Twix; 2013-07-06 at 04:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by yurano View Post
    The Orange/Blue Tactical Tracers are $83 @ NCIX $82 @ Newegg. $80 for 8GB of RAM is pretty steep. The Red/Green Tactical Tracers I linked earlier are on sale for a more agreeable $65.

Tactical Tracers are the only LED RAM I know of.

It depends on whether you're interested in temperatures or noise. Liquid cooling is noisier (due to high RPM radiator fans) but has slightly better thermals. The Noctua D14, an air cooler, has excellent thermals (almost as good as a H100) and is quiet.
    Most audible thing in my system is the pump (H100i). Fan noise isnt hard to deal but I always found the pump too loud.

Also, should I buy a case fan or I shouldn't worry about it?
    Since the Phantom 410 comes with 3 fans, I wouldn't worry about it at the moment.

Consider getting case fans only after the rig is built and you determine better case airflow is needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Faithh View Post
    Most audible thing in my system is the pump (H100i). Fan noise isnt hard to deal but I always found the pump too loud.
    Not for me, when mounted to avoid the bubbly pump sound, the H100 pump is near silent; its an near ultra sonic whir that is pretty quiet, regardless of pump setting. Its the 2000-3000 RPM fans (~1300 RPM at 5V) that get on my nerves.
    Last edited by yurano; 2013-07-06 at 07:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yurano View Post
    Since the Phantom 410 comes with 3 fans, I wouldn't worry about it at the moment.

Consider getting case fans only after the rig is built and you determine better case airflow is needed.
    so what do you think of my latest build.. would that work?

Deleted
    so what do you think of my latest build.. would that work?
    Absolutely, it's good.