Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverStop View Post
    Does it move faster / is the "3 out at a time limit" still there?
    Don't know yet, but it's probably still slow and limited.

Quote Originally Posted by Juicebox View Post
    One buff on PTR atleast...
    Shadowy Apparitions now creates a shadowy version of the Priest that floats towards the target and deals damage. The apparitions are now treated as a missile, and is no longer an attackable creature.
    Can't believe it took them this long to sort this out...
    Funny how they do this just when we're about to loose the set bonus that depends on it.
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    Funny how they do this just when we're about to loose the set bonus that depends on it.
    Not so coincidential. Probably they figured they'd try to prop up Apparitions via the set bonus. Realizing it sucks, as they were REPEATEDLY told, they finally decided to do what should have been done last year. Blizzard has a strong NIH bias, as we know.

Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    Indeed, it's amazing how bitter I can feel over the first Shadow Priest change in some time that I actually approve of. I'd have to hear of changes to their speed and/or amount on the field before I could really feel good about them.. even then I'm not sure.
    Last edited by Purple; 2013-07-09 at 11:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple View Post
    Indeed, it's amazing how bitter I can feel over the first Shadow Priest change in some time that I actually approve of. I'd have to hear of changes to their speed and/or amount on the field before I could really feel good about them.. even then I'm not sure.
    To be fair, you could argue that because the t15 set bonus was so important, they finally decided to fix shadow apps.

The only thing I hope now is that they just move faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Achtalon View Post
    To be fair, you could argue that because the t15 set bonus was so important, they finally decided to fix shadow apps.

The only thing I hope now is that they just move faster.
    Turn them into ravens instead! Ravens, I say!

15+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully they do move faster, though I'm not sure the set bonus will be very good

They should combine Glyph of Shadow Ravens and Glyph of Devouring Plague into:

Glyph of the Raven Priest (minor): turns your Shadow Orbs and Apparitions into Shadow Ravens, and gives you Raven Wings while Devouring Plague is active.
    Last edited by Yvaelle; 2013-07-09 at 06:46 PM.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Hopefully they do move faster, though I'm not sure the set bonus will be very good

They should combine Glyph of Shadow Ravens and Glyph of Devouring Plague into:

Glyph of the Raven Priest (minor): turns your Shadow Orbs and Apparitions into Shadow Ravens, and gives you Raven Wings while Devouring Plague is active.
    T16 would make sense, then.