Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Banzubie View Post
    We haven't had a skirt since back in firelands...

If memory serves me right we have only had 5 sets out of the 16 that have skirts.
    And if Ulduar, Firelands and BWL had pants instead of dresses, I'd probably wear them!

Deleted
    sweet set. I think it will be used often for transmog in the future.
    white/blue is especially beautiful.

Deleted
    Best set since T2!

Quote Originally Posted by promdate View Post
    And if Ulduar, Firelands and BWL had pants instead of dresses, I'd probably wear them!

Calm down. They might even give you the option of pants. It's something they seem to have done since MoP with plate sets that have a kilt. The Death Knight T14 set also had a kilt, but the off-set T14 lookalike chestpiece had no kilt. With some luck, the Paladin T16 set will have the same treatment.

I love it, both the yellow and the blue sets work perfectly with some transmogs I use.

looks like firebird set or w/e to mages..
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    This needed a cuff-like model for the gloves. But otherwise this is probably the best set we've had in MOP.

The shoulders and parts of the kilt have the judgement-like feel to it. I'm really digging it. It might be hard balancing such a strange teal color for our gold/blue themes but it'll work.

Not too crazy about the magma red version though.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RG7620 View Post
    MoP Paladin armor has been pretty disappointing, but this isn't too bad imo.
    I don't mind this in Blue/white, in fact, I kinda sorta really like it.

Reminds me of the Challenge Mode armor, which is one of the best sets we have.

Also, our legendary cloak will go great with both the Blue/White set AND the Challenge Mode set!

Unf. Look at that cloak, so glad it did end up being ours.
    Last edited by Krekko; 2013-07-03 at 09:57 PM.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Deleted
    Together with pvp set, how often do we get both pve n pvp that look good?

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...14_paladin.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    A bit iffy on the feathers, but I like each version. Kind of hoping the blue one is LFR or Normal.

Slightly off-topic, just occurred to me. Does anyone know if Blizz is adding a 4th colour for Flex raiding, or will it share the same model as either LFR or Normal?

Quote Originally Posted by Banzubie View Post
    We haven't had a skirt since back in firelands...

If memory serves me right we have only had 5 sets out of the 16 that have skirts.
    Firelands was a robe - not a skirt.
    ICC was a skirt.

15+ Year Old Account
    The Robe/Skirt/Kilt/Dress argument starts and ends here.

We're not going down this road.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

I'm in agreement that this is the best looking tier set this xpac. Something I may not xmog out of. Who would have thunk it...

Love it. Yellow one is normal I would assume, there's a icon on the front page named paladin_raid with yellow colored helm, and they usually use normal colors for icons. I would think blue one is LFR and red is heroic.

Deleted
    Definitely looking like my favourite set this xpac.

Screw you guys...seriously. I've never been more tempted to main swap to my alt Paladin.

Reminds me of Diablo and Imperius. Pretty cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they make flex and LFR the same color, it would fix the issue of the color being 'removed' once you level past the LFR queue. ( Dragon Soul comes to mind. )
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

It's cool seeing the little things in the set, like the visor-reinforced-plate combo is a sword, the seal on the scrolls of light is a hammer.
    Definitely one of my favorite sets. I may just have to finally stop using my old transmog set.